Were to stay

tmilecki

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip for late May of 2006. We have stayed at OKW and BWV before. Was thinking about the BCV. What do you think would be the best fit for two adults and two girls age 7 and 10.

Also, we will be purchasing points for the first time. Soo any advice would be appreciated.

My favorite is VWL. Trying to put my bias aside here, but this may be a good solution since it's a very different experience than the Boardwalk area.

Have Fun! :drinking:

MG

are you girls great swimmers?

then BCV because of SALB would be a great choice.

that say - I think you will spending alot of time at the MK - VWL is also a good choice.

I think VWL arcade is a bigger hit with kids than BCV. more things for them to spend your money on...... :goodvibes :rotfl:

May is nice and warm. BCV and SAB would be a great place to be. It is a very nice resort. If you like Epcot and MGM then you will like it. :cool1:

tmilecki said:
We are planning a trip for late May of 2006. We have stayed at OKW and BWV before. Was thinking about the BCV. What do you think would be the best fit for two adults and two girls age 7 and 10.

Also, we will be purchasing points for the first time. Soo any advice would be appreciated.

Are you purchasing a DVC membership or just renting a reservation from a member?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter