Were you or your kids Pampers or Huggies diaper babies?

• Pampers

Votes: 43 50.0%
  • Huggies

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • Other

Votes: 33 38.4%

• Total voters
DS wore Pampers then Huggies. DD wore Pampers then went through several brands which all leaked for some reason then we found the Target brand. They were the only ones that worked for her. 🤷‍♀️

My daughter was a preemie so we also found Pampers worked best. I swear we had to fold the top over for the longest time because she was small (not that she was that premature).

Mid to late 80s: Luvs, Pampers, Huggies as a last resort as they tended to leak.

Huggies.
My mom watched the kids while we worked when the kids were in diapers, and with our oldest she thought we were nuts using disposable. She had all MY old cloth diapers from 1957 and used them.......for a few days. Then she became a convert to disposables.

Probably Huggies and/or Pampers......kids are 33, 35, and 42. I do know that "generic" diapers at that time didn't keep it all in if ya know what I mean! :teeth:

My daughter(now 22) used Parent's choice(Walmart brand). I was thrown a baby shower for my son(now 10) and they had a "diaper raffle" where everyone brought packs of diapers and were offered a raffle ticket for each pack to use to enter for some fun prizes(gift cards etc.) which I never even knew was a thing until my shower. We got a lot of diapers from that and used those until they ran out. We then switched to either Parent's choice or the Target brand until he was potty trained.

:confused: Buzz, I just can't help myself from asking: What motivated this question from a young, single man? It's pretty far afield from anything I can imagine you (or any other guy, really) sitting down and casually discussing with friends.

My DD was a cloth diaper baby. We had a diaper service that would deliver clean ones and pick up the dirties a couple times a week. I bought frou-frou natural disposable diapers without gel when she couldn't be in cloth. She wore Huggies when we traveled (like WDW) because they were easy to find while on vacation. She had an allergic reaction to Pampers.

Pampers seemed to fit by kids the best in newborn & size 1. After they sized up, the brand didn't seem to matter as much. I had one with super thick thighs with rolls and the other was super lean.

I mainly used cloth diapers (prefolds with a snappi and thirsties cover) but would use disposable if we were going to be away from home for over an hour.

I used Pampers for both my girls, Huggies always leaked. I used Kirkland wipes from Costco but not their diapers either. I know I was a Pampers baby myself because I remember my mom having a bunch of those boxes lying around that they used for storage lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter