What’s best? Ibotta, MyPoints, Shopkick

My best earner is Perk. It's not as good as it used to be but I can start my devices in the morning and let them run. I only check on them every couple of hours and I earn enough for a $25 Amazon GC every week or so.

That's fantastic! :) I have had very little luck with Perk for months. Which apps do you run? I think for a time I had limited luck with Pop Quiz.

That's fantastic! :) I have had very little luck with Perk for months. Which apps do you run? I think for a time I had limited luck with Pop Quiz.
I have Viggle, Perk TV and Perk TV Live! running most of the time and I also fire up App Trailers after I'm done running the SB apps for the day. I only do Pop Quiz when I'm watching TV in the evening because it needs to be babysat.

I just started running Perk Offer Videos in a separate window. As long as it keeps playing without having to be restarted, it'll work for me. I'm not sure if I'll do the GC's or PayPal...but I have time to think about that.

Check out your Shopkick Discover tab this week. Several collections are offering 8 Kicks on their "tap for a surprise" icon. Also, a few 3-5 Kick videos available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter