What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Last night was a Mexican themed team dinner. Basically takeout beef and chicken fajitas with all the veggies with rice, beans, chips, salsa and guacamole. Very good. Tonight will probably be fast food on the road or maybe takeout at home, but we are looking at 10 pm or later arrival.

Demo day is here! Our renovation started this morning. It’s so loud and I’m sure the dust will start soon. No cooking tonight. Thinking we will need comfort food so Chinese take out it is! Dumplings, hot and sour soup, chicken broccoli and sweet and sour chicken.

BIL and I took care of most of what needed to be done for his brother’s estate and divided his ashes. I still get to “wrestle” with the cemetery but he cleared a path for me. He’s at the airport now so I can go back to being full tilt boogie serious about my diet.

Took a pork tenderloin and a few burgers out of the freezer to defrost for this week’s protein. Making a Thai marinade for 1/2 the pork but haven’t decided on what to do with the other half yet. Still have time as the meats are still rock hard.

Eating the last of the meatballs and spicy sauce on low carb bread, tonight and will have a green salad on the side.

Super fancy per usual here -- Turkey Tacos. Although it will include some really amazing smelling fresh leaf lettuce, as in super fresh from neighbor's brother's home garden.

Unbelievable bumper crops for neighbor and his brother from their raised beds and homemade greenhouse contraptions they put on and off of plants mostly grown from seed, outdoors, in Michigan, starting in late Feb/early March. I am a lucky, lucky girl and do a happy dance whenever I discover a bag or two hanging on the fence or on the front porch bursting with whatever fresh veg they're harvesting so much of at the moment.

Youngest DD is doing an overnight sleep study tonight and we had to be here around dinner time. It was eaten at the convenience store/gas station across the street. I ate, no kidding, a pack of pickles and 2 hot sauced hard boiled eggs. She had a hot dog and fries. We are here until 5:30 pm tomorrow so hopefully I figure out better options for breakfast and lunch. We were away this weekend for her sport and got home much later than expected last night. I am very out of sorts.

doing something quick with the leftover chicken tonight since i'm in tons of pain again. :(
Probably just heating them up and making chicken club sandwiches with fries in the air fryer.
Sorry you're still in pain. Sending pixie dust your way. :tink:Sounds like you need it.
Youngest DD is doing an overnight sleep study tonight and we had to be here around dinner time. It was eaten at the convenience store/gas station across the street. I ate, no kidding, a pack of pickles and 2 hot sauced hard boiled eggs. She had a hot dog and fries. We are here until 5:30 pm tomorrow so hopefully I figure out better options for breakfast and lunch. We were away this weekend for her sport and got home much later than expected last night. I am very out of sorts.
I hope it goes well. Best wishes to both of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter