What’s the value of old disney toys? (Hi im new and a little lost)

Do you love old disney toys?

• Yes it’s my favorite thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I rather buy something new

• Other

• Total voters

usagiluna

Earning My Ears
Hi i just found this place, it seems nice and full of cool people :flower: i wandered here in hopes to give my confused brain some answers and get to know more about the disney collectors World. Because wow i had no idea about it. It’s intense if you’re a newbie. Idk if im in the right place to ask about it here either but I seriously have no idea where to get started. So a nudge in the right direction would really help me! 🙏:tinker:

I have some old toys that I wanted to get rid off until someone whispered in my ear that disney toys could be of value to collectors. Now i’d love to sell them and give them a new home rather than have them fade away amongst the trash but I don’t have any clue as to where to start and how to find out what the value is of these toys and how much to ask for them. I don’t think i own anything above a value of 50 but you never know. That’s why i’d like to make sure what the toys are worth in an attempt to not get rid of things for too cheap and too easily.

Where do people get this information? Is there a website that lists toys with their worth? Or a website collectors use to get this information from or to list their ownproducts so i can see what kind of things are on the market and what the price ranges are. So i can compare things.

i’m from Europe as well so i also don’t know whats a good place to use for showcasing these toys and get them to sell? Ebay seems to be hard to use and a little untrustworthy on top of that they ask money for using their website. But i think the most collectors are usa based though i’m not sure how to send things there with all the tax stuff etc o_O Its a big world but please if you have any tips on the matter i would love to hear about it 🥺

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter