• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What 2 TS is worth it?

Lisa LSR

DIS Veteran
CRT?
Candlelight Processional?

I have a 12 yo son and a 15 yo daughter. We have never eaten in the castle. Should we? We will also be there in December, so wondering about the reserved dining package for the Candlelight event
Or any other suggestions?

Are you looking for the best dinner or the best dinner/show? If wanting a show then you're going to reduce the quality of the dinner you get in comparison.

For a 2TS show many would recommend HoopDeeDoo. Food is decent but you're really paying for the show.
Candlelight procession has a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. You pay a little extra for a reserved seat than dinner only.

Best 2TS restaurants food wise in my opinion would be California Grill or Yatchsman.

I think a big part depends on a few things:
  1. What kind of food do you like?
  2. Are you limited to the parks?
  3. CRT is a princess meal. Will your kids be interested in that experience?
For what it's worth, my fave 2 TS restaurants are Le Cellier (Canadian Steakhouse in Epcot) and the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club Resort.

CRT not worth it, IMO. Nor the CP package, though the time we did the CP package we did lunch at Biergarten...my kids and niece and nephews love it.
Best 2TS places are Artist Point, Jiko, Cali Grill and Tiffins...in that order. If you really want a show (for the kids), the Hoop Dee Do is the best and it comes with beer and wine for the adults.

Last edited:

We did CRT for breakfast once and feel there isn’t a reason to return. Unless you have a child very interested in the princesses then don’t bother.

OK, I guess I was looking for reassurance that it's OK that we have never done CRT. We did Hoopdedoo and it was fun, but kind of a hassle with the long boat ride, etc.

Is that the only dinner show?

Candlelight Processional was wonderful, definitely worth 2 TS.

Best 2 TS, in my opinion, is Yachtsman Steakhouse hands down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter