What a "Wonder"-ful World! PTR....is leaving for the most Magical place on Earth!

Yes it is - anyone else reading this is probably thinking :eek::scared1:! :rotfl2:

I don't know about you guys but all I'm thinking is... how much fun a live trip report from Claire would be :rotfl2::rotfl::dance3::yay: This is Claire live from the build a dino shop... :rotfl::lmao:

:lmao: Thanks Kirsteen. Don't give them any ideas!!!! :rotfl2:

I will post when I am there but it will be every few days or so probably....there is no way I could do a live trippie as when I get back to the room as soon as I sit on the bed I go zzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

Like i said Craig-we should stick up for each other now :hug:+there is soooooooooooooooooo much i can tell you about Claire :rolleyes1.x.

Great plan Michelle :) We're now officially a team :thumbsup2

I don't know about you guys but all I'm thinking is... how much fun a live trip report from Claire would be :rotfl2::rotfl::dance3::yay: This is Claire live from the build a dino shop... :rotfl::lmao:

Great idea Kirsteen :)

:lmao: Thanks Kirsteen. Don't give them any ideas!!!! :rotfl2:

I will post when I am there but it will be every few days or so probably....there is no way I could do a live trippie as when I get back to the room as soon as I sit on the bed I go zzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

Only every few days or so?! Damn that's lazy girl......

I expect a full update every day - plus my dino of course ;)

:lmao: Why do you think my butt is so big! :rotfl2: ;)

Nothing to say about the speeding incident so I'll ignore that one. :rolleyes1

I am an angel! :littleangel:

Angel :lmao:,don't make me laugh :rotfl2:.x.

if Lee saw I had the cases out with over 5 weeks to go he would lock me in one & throw away the key. :lmao:

Hmmmmmmm :idea: must speak to Lee :laughing:.x.

Great idea Kirsteen :thumbsup2.x.

Don't give them any ideas!!!! :rotfl2:

Too late .x.

Great plan Michelle :) We're now officially a team :thumbsup2

:cool1: :yay:.x.

Angel :lmao:,don't make me laugh :rotfl2: .x.

Hmmmmmmm :idea: must speak to Lee :laughing: .x.

I am an angel, see my Halo. :littleangel:

No telling tales madam!

I was thinking about the live report earlier. Can you imagine "This is Claire just checking in from the police cell"....:drive:......:rolleyes1

I am an angel, see my Halo. :littleangel:

No telling tales madam!

I was thinking about the live report earlier. Can you imagine "This is Claire just checking in from the police cell"....:drive:......:rolleyes1

Now I've just got an image of Bridget Jones haulled up in that Thai jail in Edge of Reason in my head :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

:banana::banana:It'll be here before you know it hun :banana::banana:

I hope so Mandy....I can now say I'm going on holiday next month. I remember you saying it & it doesn't seem that long ago so I am hoping August will go as quickly as July did. :lmao:

:yay: 3 & a half weeks to go!!! :yay:

So I have a question for you guys.....how much input does your other half have on your trip planning????

Last night Lee asked me "What hotel we are staying in?"!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It's only been booked for 12 & a bit months! I could not stop laughing. :lmao:

It just shows how much input he has had with this trip....well except the paying for it bit! ;)

Not much really, he just leaves it all to me. We usually talk about where to stay but all the family is very much Universal onsite fans so nothing really to decide there.

:yay: 3 & a half weeks to go!!! :yay:

So I have a question for you guys.....how much input does your other half have on your trip planning????

Last night Lee asked me "What hotel we are staying in?"!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It's only been booked for 12 & a bit months! I could not stop laughing. :lmao:

It just shows how much input he has had with this trip....well except the paying for it bit! ;)

:lmao: MEN :confused3 :rotfl2:,poor Lee :laughing:.
Tony lets me get on with all the booking stuff/ADR's etc...-he is so easy to please :hug:,as long as he eats lots of salmon,beef jerky,churros,drinks mountain dew-he don't care about nothing else :laughing:.
Not long now Claire :banana: :dance3: .x.

:lmao: MEN :confused3 :rotfl2:,poor Lee :laughing:.
Tony lets me get on with all the booking stuff/ADR's etc...-he is so easy to please :hug:,as long as he eats lots of salmon,beef jerky,churros,drinks mountain dew-he don't care about nothing else :laughing:.
Not long now Claire :banana: :dance3: .x.

I usually ask Lee what parks he wants to do and that's about it really, he isn't fussy so usually just lets me get on with the adr's as if I will eat there then he will definately find something on the menu. :)

Not my other half, but that's pretty much my Dad's input on our trips. :lmao:

I don't know about you but I quite like it that way as I find out lots of new things to do & then surprise them with him when we are there. ;)

Almost at 3 weeks now!!! :dance3:

Woo Hoo!! I am doing a happy dance.....:dance3::dance3::dance3:

My travel documents turned up for Old Key West today! :woohoo:

Just waiting for the others now..

I don't know about you but I quite like it that way as I find out lots of new things to do & then surprise them with him when we are there...

DEFINITELY! I really enjoyed my menfolk's reaction to the sneaky extras I had planned when we were there in April... It's different with Sophie as we plan on equal terms but that works too as it's nice to take the back seat every once in a while... :cloud9:

Woo Hoo!! I am doing a happy dance.....:dance3::dance3::dance3:

My travel documents turned up for Old Key West today! :woohoo:

Just waiting for the others now..

Great news, Claire!!! :cool1: Excited much???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter