What About The Fotl On Spiderman!!!!!!??????

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
I heard another past post something about some Bad News about FOTL for spiderman. What is it. Is it a rumor. Are they going to stopo FOTL for Spiderman!!! NOOOOO!:smooth:

I believe that post was referring to the fact that Spidey will be one of the first rides to get a key reader so hotel guests will only be able to use Universal Express once per day on it with their key.

I'm going July 12th, 2001. Will the scanner be there when I'm there? Also do you think it will be a slow process installing them, because I really want to ride the hulk like 5 times and all the other rides a lot?:confused: :confused: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :crazy: :crazy:

We are leaving for Universal next Tuesday and staying onsite. Will we be able to ride Spiderman 5 times in a row if we want? Thanks!!

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

IOAdude according to CoasterFev they will probably be up and running by then. I know how you feel we are arriving on the 14th. Get an express pass for it right away so you can at least do it twice.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

The scanner will be in place - but the "one ride per day" rule won't go into effect until the scanners are installed at all the attractions.

Gotta get the bugs worked out on them and see how they operate at a few attractions before the "one ride per day" program is put into the card reader.

CoasterFEV (or anybody else who might know) - I'm going to Universal in late August. What do you think my chances are that the "one ride per day rule" will not yet be in effect?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter