What are the weirdest complaints you have heard in WDW?

How about the lady that threw a fit demanding an ocean view room at WDW:lmao: Yeah, good luck w/that... :sad2:

Someone was complaining (a full grown man) and really upset after "It's Tough To Be a Bug" because he swore he had been stung. Not just joking about the "stinging" but super upset that he believed he had really been stabbed with some fake stinger in the back. The mind is a powerful thing.

When my wife and I went last, the "sting" out of the back of the seat hit her right on the spine and really hurt. I think it's funny he thought he was actually stung, but I also think the power could be turned down a bit on that specific part.

Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread! LOL!

I love the one about MGM being crowded so they were going to Magic Kingdom!

I won't go in to that show anymore, mostly cause i dont like it (watching bug after bug try to kill me is not amusing), but the only time i did go, i was leaning to the side (cause the chairs are uncomfortable) and i got the "sting" right between the ribs. it left a bruise, and actually did hurt

One busy day around Christmas, we were waiting in line to check into CRT. This lady pushed her way to the front of the line saying, "Well, I just want to make a reservation here." So did 75% of the people in line--the rest of us were waiting to check in for our ADR's. There was practically a riot toward the front of the line when that woman tried to jump in. :rotfl2:

AT Everest in line for a FP: "They need to make Fast Passes for the Fast Passes, we could have been on the ride already."

...but the only time i did go, i was leaning to the side (cause the chairs are uncomfortable) and i got the "sting" right between the ribs. it left a bruise, and actually did hurt
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. That "sting" hit me right on a rib bone and it hurt! I will still see the show and I didn't complain about it but it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Now I know to lean the other way next time.

I will admit that I am one of the people that complain that it's hot. :blush: I know it's Florida and it's summer. I just like to complain about it for the sake of complaining, because my body doesn't handle the heat very well. I don't do it loudly (I only bother DBF with it ;) ), and I don't let it ruin my vacation.

Now, I find it funny when people complain about the rain during hurricane season! I went to MK the day after hurricane Charley. It rained on and off most of the day, nothing hard. And people were complaining the whole time! Hello!! A huge hurricane just passed through, of course it is going to rain!

I always think it's funny to hear people complain about the returning fastpass people SKIPPING in line. I realize that not every visitor to WDW spends hours on the DIS before their trip.................but come on! Fastpass is advertised EVERYWHERE and it's available to EVERYONE! How long can it take someone who is smart enough to FIND WDW to figure out the fast pass thing?:lmao:

Think of it this way less lines for us!

Fastpass is not available to everyone....This is a Benefit that stay onsite.

it is only available to guests staying on WDW property other than the Swan and the Dolphin, so the people complaining are those that don't have the option of fastpass or EMH's

Actually fastpasses are available to everyone. If you got into the park then you can get a fastpass. EMH is a different story though.

I think this is legit...that is why there is the park hopping option.

Well I think the funny thing about saying they would just go to MK is that since it was the holidays there would be no way that MK would be any LESS crowded then Disney Studios (MGM).

We were waiting in line at the Grand Floridian Gingerbread house, got to the front to make my purchase and was pushed aside by some woman who said very snottily "excuse me but I am staying concierge"
Hardy har har. Reminds me of the two women who pushed ahead of everyone waiting in line for Soarin', as they yelled "Out of the way! Senior Citizens here!"

Disney ought to charge us extra for letting us witness people like that. Makes for a good laugh methinks.

:laughing:

in front of mission:space, i saw a man yelling at a cm because his sonwas not tall enough to ride. the cm was firm, and turned them away... the man proceeded to stand in front of the ride and scream at his SON for not being taller!! he yelled that he'd spent all this money to come, only to find that his kid couldn't ride. then his wife came over and started screaming back at him. the poor kid just sat on the ground. what a fun vacation, huh?:confused:

in front of mission:space, i saw a man yelling at a cm because his sonwas not tall enough to ride. the cm was firm, and turned them away... the man proceeded to stand in front of the ride and scream at his SON for not being taller!! he yelled that he'd spent all this money to come, only to find that his kid couldn't ride. then his wife came over and started screaming back at him. the poor kid just sat on the ground. what a fun vacation, huh?:confused:

awwwww poor kid!!! isn't there somewhere they could have looked to see how tall you have to be to ride certian rides??? He was probally just mad because HE wanted to ride.... like its the kids fault that he isn't tall enough to ride..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter