What are you cooking for labor day?

Pezalicious

Mouseketeer
I've recently become addicted to cooking (it helps that I get to skip clean up), so everyday in my spare time at work, I'm scouring recipes to try. So far everything has tasted great, so now I'm thinking of testing my barbeque skills. I'll be cooking for 3 people, including myself, and we all have different tastes when it comes to burgers, so I'm going to cook a variety. At the moment, I'm planning on a wasabi burger, a buffalo and blue cheese burger, a bacon stuffed burger with blue cheese, and a teriyaki, pineapple, and swiss burger. I'll grill some corn to go with it. For dessert, I'm going to try and make a cashew baklava, though I'm not sure it will work out.

To keep the cook happy, my boyfriend will be filling my cup with mojitos. :cloud9:

Far from being a healthy meal, but a good burger sounds yummy and it's a holiday, so the calories don't count! :cheer2:

I will be making steaks (marinaded first of course) and sauteed green beans - possibly steamed cauliflower with some kind of sauce...

Really wish I was keeping a glass of Mojitos filled for a certain lovely shark instead . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter