What are you craving?

Tres leche (dont know how to spell it)OMG its so good its cake with just suger no vanilla flavor then they dunk it in evaporated milk add condenced milk to the bottom and then top it with whipped cream

Jackoman said:
Sandwichs, I like Subway.
Subway sandwiches are the best I have ever tested:love: I Wish I could still eat them but they closed the nearer shop that sold Subway sandwiches, now I would have to go to far to get one ...

lovethattink said:
I'll send you steak n shake for the pretzels, rofl.

I'm also craving a Raub's sub or BBQ, Pete's Pizza, Shady Maple buffet, opera fudge, a meal from Hoss's, a gyro from the Hot Spot on the Wildwood,NJ boardwalk and a shopping trip to King of Prussia mall.
Sounds good. I almost went to Shady Maple last week! Mmmm smorgasboard. Or however it's spelled. Hoss's just opened on Tuesday... a block away from me. And I'm headed to KOP in a few weeks! :rotfl2:
I have a close friend who goes to college right outside of Philly, so I have a great excuse for shopping!!

Kasiks said:
Subway sandwiches are the best I have ever tested:love: I Wish I could still eat them but they closed the nearer shop that sold Subway sandwiches, now I would have to go to far to get one ...
I love Subway. Especially now that they TOAST their subs! Yum!

I'm really craving a Cinnabon :lovestruc

I'm always craving California rolls, Wikki Rolls, Crunch rolls, tempura and edamame! But it's pretty expensive. :p

I'm craving steak and shake fries, dipped in their milkshake and of course a steak burger. :) Yummy.

BellHop58 said:
I'm craving steak and shake fries, dipped in their milkshake and of course a steak burger. :) Yummy.

Ahhh you're killing me. I could totally go for those fries.. and a fresco steak burger.

Mcat said:
I love anything Italian.I love pasta,Ravioli all of that yummy. :woohoo:

Totally agree with you! Pasta...Pizza....Ice cream.....Cake!!

HeDiedxILive said:
Ahhh you're killing me. I could totally go for those fries.. and a fresco steak burger.

I only get to go to Steak n' Shake when I go to WDW. We stay at my grandparents house and they have a steak n' shake like 5 minutes away.

I'm craving EARL OF SANDWITCH right now. The best Disney restaurant ever!

I could really go for a Rootbeer float from MK right now. I know boooooring but still they were really good.

sassymom said:
I could really go for a Rootbeer float from MK right now. I know boooooring but still they were really good.

I haven't had one of those in forever! Mmm...

Dim-Sum!

Ever since I got my wires, I can't eat anything! And dim-sum is at the top of my list for things to eat!

Hmmmm a nice meal from Bugaboo Creek! The only one I've been to is in Mass. right outside of Rhode Island... I have no clue if it is a chain or not.

HeDiedxILive said:
Hmmmm a nice meal from Bugaboo Creek! The only one I've been to is in Mass. right outside of Rhode Island... I have no clue if it is a chain or not.

On Rt. 6 in Seekonk right?? Are you from around there? I am about 5 minutes from that Bugaboo on the RI side. (If that is even the one you're talking about) If so then Hello neighbor!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter