What are you drinking NOW?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
diet coke with lunch :thumbsup2

ive tragically got a bottle of weightwatchers wine in the fridge tho :rotfl:

I had just poured myself a vodka and cranberry light when I started to read this thread and now after reading what PJ was drinking want to have an amaretto and diet coke as it sounds so nice. So thanks everyone as I now have a new drink to try and I just happen to have a spare bottle of amaretto and loads of diet coke.

Mark is drinking a bottle of nice cold strongbow cider

Susan

A lovely vodka and diet coke, Im just off to the pub to have a few there and then I will be staggering home later to have a few more at home!!

I'm about to make a coffee - although I should be drinking tea as I've had to buy 320 teabags in order to get 2 monkeys and I'm the only tea drinker in the house!

Libby

Sue and I are having a nice bottle of wine :) Vicki is here, Alan is drinking Bud and Joseph is fast asleep!!!

:bounce:

I'm about to make a coffee - although I should be drinking tea as I've had to buy 320 teabags in order to get 2 monkeys and I'm the only tea drinker in the house!

Libby

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I did that when it was the Gromit mugs - I am still using the PG tips yet

Cherryade out of my Disney Heffalump glass :thumbsup2

another Carol cocktail - vodka, orange cassis and pomegranate juice (well I've got to get my 5 a day from somewhere;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter