What are you snacking on

unless of course it was the jack daniels distillery. my dh could sit by them there barrels all day long... just smelling the liquor. hmmm a new glade scented candle?? :cool1:

We live 30 minutes from there, and in 30 years have only been twice.:sad1: I think a New Years resoluion will be to visit JD in 2009.

I'm snacking on Mickey-shaped blueberry muffins! Thanks Mrs Claus! Merry Christmas to all!

i have 2 mickey ice cream bars in the freezer (brought home from last trip), i think they are calling me :mickeybar

i have 2 mickey ice cream bars in the freezer (brought home from last trip), i think they are calling me :mickeybar

We forgot to get some to bring home we where wanting them last night.

unless of course it was the jack daniels distillery. my dh could sit by them there barrels all day long... just smelling the liquor. hmmm a new glade scented candle?? :cool1:

When we lived in Bradenton, Fl - - we were a few miles from Tropicana. The pungunt smell of that place will make you swear off of orange juice for a long time. Now we live near a ton of orange groves & in January when the blossoms come out, it's a heavenly smell!!:cloud9:

Oh...and I'm snacking on a cup o' joe at the moment.:surfweb:

Hot wings and potato skins with lots of ranch dressing.

20081211_230745.jpg

My tree is not big enough for that candy nor cane. Tree lots are closed. Maybe next year!:thumbsup2

Dove dark chocolates and Trinchero cabernet sauvignon... yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter