What are you snacking on

pics001.jpg

Thin Mint girl scout cookies.....I have not control and will probably eat the whole box!!

I still have a case of them in the freezer and this coming friday i will have over 300 cases of the chocolate / vanilla girl guide cookies in my garage. My wife s the regional pick up person. mmmmmmmm girl guide cookies.

I still have a case of them in the freezer and this coming friday i will have over 300 cases of the chocolate / vanilla girl guide cookies in my garage. My wife s the regional pick up person. mmmmmmmm girl guide cookies.

Dude,,your married to my dream girl.
Could life get any better.,,girl scout cookies,Mmmmm.

(kidding, I am married to my dream girl,:goodvibes)

Halibut and chips from the local fish and chip store. Oh and a tall cold glass of pink lemonade. mmmmm

green or grape grapes? oops i mean purple or are they red whatever. I think instead or having the color purple it should be the color grape. There I go thinking out loud again.

Actually, they call them white grapes, as in white wine. :confused3 I call them green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter