What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

:dance3: THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY !!! :dance3:

I hope everyone has had a good week, I am relieved that it's Friday at last, it feels like it's been a long week

So, what are your plans for this weekend ?

We haven't got much planned, just the usual zumba followed by F&B's for a vino or two tonight :)

It's my eldest DD's 21st birthday next week, so some of the family are coming round on Sunday afternoon to raise a glass of champers to her
10.gif

Have a great weekend everyone ! ::yes::

we are off to Peterborough to watch Pompey on Sat

Sunday I need to catch up on tons of boring stuff

have a lovely weekend everybody :goodvibes

Not got a lot planned for this weekend, off to the cinema at some point & going shopping too.

Have a great weekend everyone:goodvibes

I don't usually 'celebrate' weekends as I work Friday nights and all day on Sunday. However, I have today off work (using up some left over holiday days) so for once it's a good Friday! Back to work on Sunday though.

Had a good day today - went to Ikea in Southampton with a friend, had a pub lunch and booked our next Disney holiday!

My friend wanted to pick my brains as she's planning on going to Florida next year - naturally I was happy to be picked away at.

Just food shopping tomorrow and then hopefully a crafty session - it's been a while since I've made any cards and I missed Rudolph Day (on the 25th of each month you're supposed to make a Christmas card or two so that you don't have so many to make at the end of the year)

Yesterday we went to London with our friends to see Totem by Cirque Du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall and it was amazing. We have seen quite a few Cirque shows now and up until yesterday La Nouba was my favourite, but this was even better. We did a bit of browsing in Harrods before the show and had a lovely cake and a glass of champagne in the Godiva chocolate cafe as well. I did manage to buy one thing though, a bottle of Cunundrum from the wine department.Today was back down to earth, cleaning the house and doing my school planning for tomorrow. This evening we decided to watch our La Nouba DVD and drink the Cunundrum and pretend we were back at WDW for a while!!

:banana: Woohoo !! ... It's FRIDAY !! :banana:

I hope you have all had a good week ::yes::

What are your plans for the weekend ? Anything fun ?

We've got a quiet weekend ahead of us, which is fine by me with the forecast of snow on it's way :eek:

Have a lovely (yet warm) weekend everyone :thumbsup2

We are going to footie on Saturday weather permitting and just staying warm on Sunday

Have a good weekend x

So I've had a tiny bit of a hiatus but I thought it was high time I started posting again!

This weekend is a big change for me, I've just got my first full time job (after I graduated in July and then did a journalism course until December!) so tomorrow I'm moving down to Bristol, where I've never really been before and I start work on Monday :) I'm very excited but also very nervous! I think this weekend is going to be a little bit stressful to say the least!!

Good luck with the move Laura, hope it all goes well. :goodvibes
My weekend is pretty boring tbh, just work work work... the joys of weekend work, am I the only one that looks forward to Monday?? :rotfl:

Its my last weekend off for a dew weeks, so popping over to see my sister, niece & nephew tomorrow. Sunday I need to do a couple of bits of housework.

Might go & see my parents at some point too.

Have a lovely weekend everyone:goodvibes

we are up and getting ready to take are pet house rabbit down to a rescue in yorkshire to meet his new girlfriend for the first time she will be comeback with us today.

i hope its bunny love for dash and twinkie today

les & bev

we are up and getting ready to take are pet house rabbit down to a rescue in yorkshire to meet his new girlfriend for the first time she will be comeback with us today.

i hope its bunny love for dash and twinkie today

les & bev

aww..we had a house bunny...LOVE bunnies..Hope Dash and Twinkie love each other:love:

Anyway back to this weekend....
Popped to the garden centre to buy a snow shovel!!!! Nearly didn't bother because it was all blue skies and lovely and so did not look like snow was on its way....SO GLAD we did buy one...Which brings me to Sunday..Sunday is going to be a remove all the snow day!!!!!!! I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW

:dance3: Yay ! It's Friday, and nearly the weekend :dance3:

What have you got planned ? Anything fun ?

Unfortunately we haven't got any plans as hubby is having to work most of it :(

Have a lovely weekend everyone, whatever you're up to ::yes::

Hubby and I are off to Bournmouth and Poole on Saturday, Sunday we are going to play badmington

Have a lovely weekend everyone:goodvibes

We have a house viewing tomorrow morning, and then we're up to my mums as my sister is visiting from Yorkshire so we're going to see them and maybe go see the new muppets film! Then on sunday we're all going out for lunch :goodvibes

Happy weekend everybody! :yay:

At the moment I'm waiting for Tesco's to deliver my shopping (they are an hour late!) Tomorrow hopefully fixing the leak in our bathroom, sanding down a couple of doors and chopping lots of wood. Sunday hopefully relaxing!

I finally have another weekend off. We have no plans and I think the order of the day is just staying warm. I have just submitted the balance payment for our cruise, which means that I should be able to book our excursions once this has been processed. So I will spend some of tomorrow doing just this. I also have some other cruise preparations to take care of. Other than that, I will probably wrap up in the quilt and watch some DVDs.

Corinna

The excitement building here as my daughter is coming out to see us on Monday for two weeks. I haven't seen her since mid October so can't wait. :woohoo:

Just been for my monthly booze run, there is only one very large booze shop here and we need a licence to buy alcohol so stock up every month. I have a pedicure and eyebrow threading booked for this afternoon. Love my pampering sessions. ;)

Have a great weekend everyone :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter