What are your favorite Food/drink souvenirs?

Ro<3

Earning My Ears
I see so many food and drink souvenirs- cups, popcorn buckets, light up drinks, etc. Seems like every place has something! I don’t want to end up with a ton but know my family will love to bring home some of it. So- what do you think is worth the elevated price for the souvenir? Please share are your favorites and where do you find them?

Well, my favorites are mugs from Trader Sam's, which is not open at the moment, but Oga's also has some Star Wars ones that are similar, as does Jock Lindsey's at Disney Springs. To me, those are very worth it. The Orange Bird sipper is a currently hot item at Sunshine Tree Terrace - I almost wish I had gotten one. Popcorn buckets are also cool, but I don't know what the current ones are.

Well, my favorites are mugs from Trader Sam's, which is not open at the moment, but Oga's also has some Star Wars ones that are similar, as does Jock Lindsey's at Disney Springs. To me, those are very worth it. The Orange Bird sipper is a currently hot item at Sunshine Tree Terrace - I almost wish I had gotten one. Popcorn buckets are also cool, but I don't know what the current ones are.

Looking forward to going to Ogas- and that may be a great souvenir!

They have two mugs, and the flight baord, which I think you can purchase as well. I like the sort of carved one, but the Porg is popular.

Last edited:

The only food souvenir we regularly buy for home @ WDW are packets of Disney Wonderland Tea. Easy to store and makes DGD feel special when she drinks it, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter