What cabin to request??

confal1

Mouseketeer
Is there one spot better than another for the cabins? I will be taking my Mom and 4 yr old daughter in May. We already have our golf cart rented. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

The only difference I've ever noted in the cabin loops is the distance from pool, bus stop, etc--and with a golf cart reserved you've got that covered!

Go and have fun and report back here!!

We stayed in the 2100 loop, which was nice because we were within a one-minute walk to a comfort station and I was able to do laundry twice while there. We were also in the "inner" part of the loop so we didn't have any noise from the main road. Seeing as you're going to have a golf cart, getting around shouldn't be a problem for you.

I agree that since you will have a cart, you're not too far from anywhere. Have fun:D

I recommend the 2500 loop. It is next to the laundry room and pool and there is a bus stop right there as well. We have stayed there twice and thought it was very convenient.

Have fun!

Mike :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter