• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What can you tell me about the Wishire Grand Hotel?

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
We are taking a AAA trip to the Rose Parade and they've booked us rooms at the Wilshire Grand in Downtown LA. The reviews on TripAdvisor aren't too favorable, so I'm a little nervous. (Of course, it didn't help that I first thought we were staying at the Beverly Wilshire! That's a truly luxury hotel!)

Also, we'll need to turn in early on NYE, but we'd like to eat a nice, early dinner near the hotel. Any suggestions?

Zucca is nice. I also recommend Engine Company No. 28 (across the street from the hotel), Cafe Pinot (on Fifth near Flower), and McCormick & Schmick (ditto).

The Water Grill (Grand between 5th and 6th) is especially nice (best rated seafood restaurant in L.A.).

Further afield, Patina (at the Walt Disney Concert Hall on Grand between 1st and 2nd) is a splurge.

Make a reservation NOW.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter