What CP package did you get?

doodle

<font color=deeppink>I enjoy being tagged!<br><fon
I am so excited. Just got our first PS for Dec. trip - the CP at 6:45 Dec. 26th with the Rose and Crown dinner afterwards. What did you get?

What number did you call? I'm getting real nervous now. It's been nearly 45 minutes. I think I called (not so sure anymore) 407-wdw-dine.

Boy am I irritated! I was disconnected three times! Then I got through and was hold for about 20 minutes and the line went dead! Now, my students are coming in and I'll have to wait until my break time at 10:30 to call. Good thing I'm not wanting a difficult day like Christmas or something. I just hope Le Cellier will still be available for our time and day when I finally get through!

Good thing I'm not wanting a difficult day like Christmas or something.

Thanks, I feel much better now! :crazy: As my daughter would say "NOT"!

northern michigan:

I called 407-wdw-dine. I'm still on hold.

Deb

Have been on hold for 33 minutes now!

Thanks Goodness it's their dime and not mine!

If this keeps up won't make to work in time!

Oh well!

Right Now I'm listening to "Supercalifragalistic........."

Scratch
pirate:

I'm trying for Christmas Eve and my hand is going to sleep while I hold.........

Gosh - I'm sorry for those long wait times!! I called:

407 - WDW- DINE

It probably doesn't matter but I was afraid to use the toll free # as I don't know how to circumvent all those prompts they have on the toll free lines. With the dining line there are only 2 prompts.

Anyway, good luck and please post what you get!!

How do you get a PS reservation on Disney's dime? I thought you could only make ps thru dining. I've been on hold for an hour on my dime!

I'm on hold too. But I didn't get on the line until 6:45 our time.

I called the 407-WDW-DINE

I had a few prompts - including telephone/resv #
- Have I visited WDW before
- More than 4 times since 1988 - or something like that

Does this put you in different queues depending on what you answer?

I'm trying to get Christmas Eve and LeCelliur

Called right at 7 AM (6 AM our time). On hold for 1+ hour and counting!

Deb

Do travel agents use the same number?

Sounds like a number of people had their agents getting PS for them. If they have many to do then they may tie up the line for a long time.

I used 800-828-0228

There's also an 877 number but I can't remember that one.

I was on hold for 20 minutes but was able to get what I wanted.

Christmas Eve, Tappenyaki then the 6:45 show. Now if I can snag an Illuminations Cruise for that night, I'd be on happy camper. :cloud9:

All this waiting, I realized I've been answering the prompts wrong. I thought I'd been to WDW more than 4 times. Oops, it's only been 4. This trip will make more than 4. Guess with all the time planning and the longer stays, it feels like it should have been more than 4 visits.

Originally posted by Northwoods
Do travel agents use the same number?

Sounds like a number of people had their agents getting PS for them. If they have many to do then they may tie up the line for a long time.

That's exactly what is taking so long!

On CM told me that when the General Discount came out she had 40 changes to make on that one call!:rolleyes:

Oh Well!

I am now listening to "YO HO YO HO, A Pirates Life........"

One Hour and counting!

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter