What did you buy at WWOHP?

I'm a little surprised that they don't have some sort of online store for Universal merchandise and have some of this stuff on there for sale as well.

I'm a little surprised that they don't have some sort of online store for Universal merchandise and have some of this stuff on there for sale as well.
This site has HP merchandise. It's not from Universal but there's wands, time turners, costumes, t-shirts, etc. It'd be especially useful if you want to dress up for the parks. Not to mention there seems to be a lot of clearance.

Ok, I want everything:yay: Good thing I have six months to save money, I am a sucker for merchandise:rolleyes1

Hi, "Shelby"!!! Yes, of course, I want ANOTHER Harry Potter watch! Never can have enough. :rotfl:

I am sure you have been asked a lot, but what does the butterbeer taste like?

I haven't heard any mention of mugs yet. I collect mugs so I hoped that they'd have one. Maybe I can substitute the butterbeer mug..

Does anyone know what there is for Luna Lovegood & Ravenclaw merch??? She (and my house!) seem to be under represented! :(

I am sure you have been asked a lot, but what does the butterbeer taste like?

The drink is light tasting and tastes like a mixture of butterscotch and cream soda; the foam on top is thick and delicious :thumbsup2

So far I've gotten:
*a wand (based on Ginny Weasley's)
*a pygmy puff
*a duffle bag
*a Gryffindor pillow
*the shirt based on the one Harry wore for the Tri-Wizard Tournament
*a basic black shirt that says Wizarding World of Harry Potter
*a Gryffindor t-shirt
*a Gryffindor Prefect pin

Lanyard (for work) Pins including a golden snitch, Ravenclaw and Griffindor shields, The Fat Lady, Griffindors sword and a portrait pin of Harry. Some postcards for friends. No Luna or Ginny pins I was so disappointed.

And lots of bottles of Pumpkin juice feeding my new addiction.

We already know what we'll be buying:

1. Nothing
2. Nothing
and last but not least
3. Nothing

Thank goodness our kids are grown up and the kids we are taking in July are my sisters. When anybody wonders how we manage to go so often and for so little this is one big reason, we don't do souvenirs we just wait for them to show up at yard sales.

i don't get it?:confused3 why would you want to buy it at a yard sale? If buying a few souvenirs would break the bank I probably shouldn't be going on this type of vacation.

Any baby items out there?

i don't get it?:confused3 why would you want to buy it at a yard sale? If buying a few souvenirs would break the bank I probably shouldn't be going on this type of vacation.

Any baby items out there?

Interesting but I doubt you will find Chocolate frogs or Pumpkin Juice at a yard sale. Oh Well to each their own. I didn't see too many baby items a lot of toys and stuffed animals. Although I did see a "Thing 1" baby outfit. But no Future Hogwarts students items.

Some things are more junky then others, as from any place that sells souvies really. I don't know what I will do with a wand, but I still want one! And why not get a couple of things here or there if they make you smile and remember a family trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter