What did you have for dinner last night?

Light up a tree, fickled fried fish with the melding of two yule tide yummies... merry ol' England malt vinegar and saucy tarts sauce. Bob Cratchit's cheery coleslaw, and call me anything but late to dinner fries.

Black Friday fish in crazy sales sauce, sliced potatoes on top the way I like them of course, peas as a side for this festive yuletide, strawberry ice cream to follow with antler pretzels to swallow.

Succulent oven roasted once frozen shiver me timbers tom turkey, light as a feather, but not stiff as a board bashful bread stuffing with chopped, as in off with their heads apple bits, stiff upper lip choked to death celery remains, curmudgeonly currants mixed up with a batty bit of butter. And bashed up fluffy as an angels furry head, white as a specter, creamed possum potatoes with good golly but not miss Molly gaelic garlic.
Open hearth flippant french man's bread.
Crying, dying to tryin' cranky cranberry, all sliced up nicely.

Succulent oven roasted once frozen shiver me timbers tom turkey, light as a feather, but not stiff as a board bashful bread stuffing with chopped, as in off with their heads apple bits, stiff upper lip choked to death celery remains, curmudgeonly currants mixed up with a batty bit of butter. And bashed up fluffy as an angels furry head, white as a specter, creamed possum potatoes with good golly but not miss Molly gaelic garlic. Open hearth flippant french man's bread. Crying, dying to tryin' cranky cranberry, all sliced up nicely.
oh lovely. Like Molly gaelic garlic best lol. Btw your message box is full.

cyber sales chicken with rocking Rudolph roast tatters, good heavens it's December gravy and prize the advent calendar open peas. Yummy scrummy chimney santa strawberry ice cream and cup of english yule find time for me tea.

Totally tricked out turkey lurker remains sandwich with halo mayo, cranberry winters delight smothered with angelic creamed cheese.

Yum, now all I need is a Pepsi and Iggy and I'm all set man! Happy holidays....

Father christmas fish sticks , steamed seasonal potatoes, come all ye faithful cabbage. Merry mango sorbet treat. On the second day of christmas my true love brought me a mug of coffee...:-)

Not the terror tacos from hades this time, but instead better, Taco Bell!
Christmas yuletide spirit crunchy goodness devilish delight taco shell with fresh? grounded up from the earth beef, Peter Rabbit's lettuce and shredded, but not dreaded American's cheers cheese, with a bit of oh so mild in the night taco loco sauce. Served with home on the range Spanish rice, made by an actual Spanish woman....my Attila the mum. Lol

Lol re Attila the mum.

On the forth day of christmas chicken fit for a king, pass me the cranberry potatoes steamed in their little winter santa jackets, crackers carrots and blitzen broccoli. Snowball strawberry ice cream medley dancing with vanilla and toffee no less. No coffee tonight. Leave enough for Santa!

A crotchety bah humbug, don't bother with the yule tide blithering babylon bologna with whining American's cheese on not so holiday rye sense of humor bread.

Mighty meaty merry eaty pasta with snow string beans , sleigh ride salad finished with driving home for christmas croutons. Show me a better dinner sorbet and can life get better than this coffee :-)

Lamplighters lamb sliced and topped with grace gravy, roasty toasty potatoes with peace on earth peas. Berry merry christmas sorbet and jolly java.

Starlight star bright spaghetti with merry meat sauce, Blitzen beans. Vixen vanilla ice cream with comet coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter