What did you have for dinner last night?

So last night dinner was Panda Express. I am getting to go grab leftovers for lunch. Altho I'm watching Man vs Food and man when he eats spicy stuff I want some! LOL :)

last night was an appetizer of champagne. then a main course of a very bery punch in a hurricane glass..and then another champagne and oh yeah some bruschetta-- and then for dessert a glass of southern point chardonnay!

Last night was bbq'd hot dogs and brats, chips, cookies, and beer while tailgating before the University of Utah football game. To top it off, the Utes won, it was a great night! :cool1:

Go Utes!!!

so my new frat. ΒΣΣΓ, tried to host a luau today and we had Aloha Sweet Potatoes, kabobs, chicken rice, and Malibu rum with pineapple juice fountain. BUTTT, we were trying to show off and dug a hole fired some stones and wrapped some Pork and tried to do a pit roasted pig, EPIC FAIL, i was not incharge of it but apparently they did no research on it and just decided to waste $80 worth of meat, the punch was good though!:confused3

last night was.. oh i had nothing to eat yesterday for dinner, i drank my dinner (again!), but it was fun! went to UVA bar with kim, we had fun

Last night I made enchiladas, the kids had cheese only, the adults had them stuffed with mushrooms, green peppers, squash and zucchini, covered with enchilada sauce (the red kind) and loads of cheese, they were super good. I also made some guac to go with them, yum!!!!!!!!!!

I stir fried a huge array of veggies. Maybe ten kinds and ate it with skewered chicken.

The leg and thigh from my fried chicken lunch at DL. Man thee was alot of food on that plate. Moist and good too.

Was reminiscing about our SoCal trip in mid-August, where I had fish tacos almost every meal. I was craving the ones I ate at El Pescador Fish Market in La Jolla (oil & garlic sea bass fish tacos with an avocado)...so I made fish tacos last night.

No fresh sea bass here, just halibut, so used that and made a mango salsa to go with it as well as salsa verde, lettuce, taco sauce, and avocado. Yummmm.

Let's see, Saturday we had......ummmm I can't remember....LOL Oh wait, we did hot dogs because DBF and I worked HARD in the yard all of Saturday. :)
Sunday we had BBQ, I had 2 different salads, garlic bread, tri tip, fruit and cupcakes. YUMMMYYYYY!!!
Last night we were in Santa Cruz, we had pizza at Pizza My Heat, OMG it was so good!

last night was artichoke hearts, olives chicken with lemon and a cream sauce over pasta with sundried tomatoes!

last night i went to Applebee's and had to try the provolone stuffed meatballs and pasta, Not as good as i hopped, i wish the meatballs were stuffed with meatball!

last night i had microwave pizza bread. no one was home and i didnt feel like cooking..

i want naples. i am having withdrawls.. i need naples NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beef Barley Soup made from scratch. It may sound funny to be having soup but the snow I saw allover the hills around me made it feel right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter