What Did You Have For Dinner Last Night?

we had wife birthday at a modern yuma house down the street....salad, over cooked steak, corn off the cob for me, bits of dribble of tiny parts of the salad fro the bottom of the bowl, easy scallop potatoes and tarimisu cake with ice cream. 4 hour party of card plaing, Famous Curtis Birthday game that will make you wet your pants with laughter, dinner and funny party favors. Sun went down and we all traveled back to our near by home is car that was baked in the 120 degress.

we had wife birthday at a modern yuma house down the street....salad, over cooked steak, corn off the cob for me, bits of dribble of tiny parts of the salad fro the bottom of the bowl, easy scallop potatoes and tarimisu cake with ice cream. 4 hour party of card plaing, Famous Curtis Birthday game that will make you wet your pants with laughter, dinner and funny party favors. Sun went down and we all traveled back to our near by home is car that was baked in the 120 degress.
Wishing your wife a belated happy birthday! :cake:

Happy Birthday to her :bday:

the last of the sams stuffed potato soup, with bits of spinach, but last night I floated garlic flavored chips on top, to soften them, just to hard to eat chips right now

...grilled Thumann's frankfurters, salad from the garden (3 types of tomatoes, 2 types of cukes, and leftover lettuce), leftover zucchini fritters, and spaghetti squash parmesan boats. [again, from the garden]

Pork cutlets and risotto.

enhance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter