• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did you last eat/drink?

highly battered fish, not sure if an ocean catch that Bobbiwoz would approve, but thought of her as we sat pool side at a resturant that we passed by for 2 years and now soom to be our go to place. At at 900.00 RV pad resort, our friends took us over for dinner, palm trees, fresh air, good food, outdoors under the arizona sunset...my Palm Springs moment. A nice resturant outside for winter living....and fairy covid free, though most folks were not wearing masks...like 95%....I guess just us sick folks wearing masks in fear of virus pool side.

highly battered fish, not sure if an ocean catch that Bobbiwoz would approve, but thought of her as we sat pool side at a resturant that we passed by for 2 years and now soom to be our go to place. At at 900.00 RV pad resort, our friends took us over for dinner, palm trees, fresh air, good food, outdoors under the arizona sunset...my Palm Springs moment. A nice resturant outside for winter living....and fairy covid free, though most folks were not wearing masks...like 95%....I guess just us sick folks wearing masks in fear of virus pool side.

Once upon a time, in the Baltimore aquarium, I made eye contact with a Grouper, and I promised I would never eat one of his kind, and I haven’t. It’s my promise, and if others have it, even in my presence, I am quiet.

Your evening sounds lovely, but I wish masks were more accepted.

Once upon a time, in the Baltimore aquarium, I made eye contact with a Grouper, and I promised I would never eat one of his kind, and I haven’t. It’s my promise, and if others have it, even in my presence, I am quiet.

Your evening sounds lovely, but I wish masks were more accepted.
good morning....doing ebay pricing...... thankfully we were all space far apart and me at the fartherst from anyone at one table playing cards. Folks were walking in all masked, but once they saw the crowd of tables unamasked,they did also...supposing that the fresh air and spacing and alcohool would be preventive measures. The one concept I have come to accept is that I will now wear mask for the rest of my cancer life when out in public....no one has died of the flu....and the Chinese wear masks at Disneyland....so something works in those coverings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter