What did you last eat/drink?

mexican food....was good...i guess, can always be safe with cast iron fajitas . and fried ice cream...so it turned out fine....hungry from shopping at thrift store all morning for new craft i am learning.

best dairy queen in oregon, up in the top of the foothills into the cascades, Oakridge, home of the infamous amtrak trapped by snow for 36 hours but couldn't leave the train....to the dairy queen across the tracks. fast service, hot food, parking is the only problem....fries, cheese burger and moolatte....way to sweet, so cutting it with coffee tomorrow.

pizza, son in law wanted wings, good wings, so he drove down a straight state road tothe larger metro area and brought back a really good pizza. we are basically in a villiage that the best thing going is a tru value hardware store, really push back in time kinda of store...that is it, unless you like german food....that is why he drove4 miles...no pizza in our viliage.

Carls....mondays wife is with her daughter, so i hav e acess to van...my son had many choices and he choose carls for BOGO. not my choice , would have gone with local home grown chain Nancys, but with Burger KING and old mcdonalds and pop eyes not his thing....he still thinking of the five guys

Chicken quesadilla with leftover KFC, sour cream, salsa and more spice. Who knew those 11 herbs and spices would come through so well after pulling the breading off and tossing it in a quesadilla!

Salem, Oregon brand kettle chips.....new york cheddar...can only be purchased at one grocery chain, independent chain 8oz have 1,000 calories.

free dutch brothers tall carmel frozen coffee drink for my birthday....in the freezer now for tomorrow all day sippping, don't need to be hyped at this late hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter