What disney themed( or disney-ish) wallpaper is on your computer?

Yes, I switch it up but right now it is a little scene from bugs life, where the circus bugs are all standing together in a pose, kind of ta-da.

Disneyland wallpaper? Yep, currently this.

4850557255_73c3d10478_b.jpg

i rotate a bit but the last two that had staying power where
4732953995_3f25bbd82d_b.jpg

and
AtAt.jpg

both i got from the DIS board!:thumbsup2

I Changed mine to this:

yeah it not disney, but it was taken there :cool1:

all my coworkers walk by and want to know what it is and where they can get it ....they say it makes them hungry

I changed mine up, now it is a scene from Fantasia with the brooms dumping buckets of water onto the floor.

I have windows 7 which has an option to make the wallpaper change on it's own every 10 minutes or so. I save every picture I like from the Disney Picture of the Day thread, and so I get a different Disney picture every time I look at my screen! :)

I have windows 7 which has an option to make the wallpaper change on it's own every 10 minutes or so. I save every picture I like from the Disney Picture of the Day thread, and so I get a different Disney picture every time I look at my screen! :)

DisneyStitch626, had no idea you could do that with Windows 7, I am setting mine up now. Work is going to think I am nuts. Thanks for the information.

Adam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter