What do I need to have prepared for online check-in?

3-4 hours?? That’s obscene (for our gathering in Alaska last year we waited maybe 10 min. I wouldn’t want to wait much more than that 🤷‍♀️)
That was total time. It seemed reasonable for the number of people on the cruise. It was a sold out last week of March cruise. The lines were 20 mins+ for each princess. They took their time interacting with the children vs rushing.

That was total time. It seemed reasonable for the number of people on the cruise. It was a sold out last week of March cruise. The lines were 20 mins+ for each princess. They took their time interacting with the children vs rushing.
Did you have to wait in a new 20+ min line for each princess? When we did it, we usually had to wait just on the party in front of us for the next princess - the only real wait was for the first princess.

Maybe we were spoiled, but I wouldn’t want to commit that much of my day to it!

Did you have to wait in a new 20+ min line for each princess? When we did it, we usually had to wait just on the party in front of us for the next princess - the only real wait was for the first princess.

Maybe we were spoiled, but I wouldn’t want to commit that much of my day to it!
This was waiting individually for 6 princesses because we missed the Royal Gathering due to the iPhone notification one hour past our scheduled time (iPhone time was 10 am but only the app showed a small display that said ship time is 11 am). We were ready at 9 am and went to Cabanas.

This was waiting individually for 6 princesses because we missed the Royal Gathering due to the iPhone notification one hour past our scheduled time (iPhone time was 10 am but only the app showed a small display that said ship time is 11 am). We were ready at 9 am and went to Cabanas.
Ahhh, gotcha

Without wading thru all 28 pages of this thread, are the boarding requirements pretty much the same as the instructions in the second post of this thread?

Without wading thru all 28 pages of this thread, are the boarding requirements pretty much the same as the instructions in the second post of this thread?
Yes, they are pretty much the same.

Regarding the photos, some on this thread have reported luck with other file formats while others have only been able to use JPEG. YMMV.

I also think some headshots have been accepted if the person was wearing glasses, as long as there was no glare and you could see their eyes clearly. Again, YMMV.

But overall, what's required has not changed from that post.

Regarding the photos, some on this thread have reported luck with other file formats while others have only been able to use JPEG. YMMV.

I also think some headshots have been accepted if the person was wearing glasses, as long as there was no glare and you could see their eyes clearly. Again, YMMV.

Thank you for confirming that.

Good to know that it was worth putting together! I am happy to edit that post if anyone has any suggestions, so people don't have to read through the whole thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter