What do you love about Lamplight Lounge?

In my opinion Lamplight and Carthay have the best food in the parks. There just seems to be more culinary attention to the food at both than the other Disneyland restaurants

With that said, last week we went to lamplight and I had the pork chop. It was hands down the best plate of food I've ever had at Disneyland.

I really don't know how to rate it. I've had great times, terrible times, and mostly mediocre. It's not one of my must-do but it's ok.

I went last week and have to say it wasn't an amazing experience.

Pros:
- It was wonderful to sit down somewhere cooler, as we did the walk up and sat on the patio.
- There is a great view of Pixar Pier and it's fun to watch the Incredicoaster.

Cons:
- The cocktails and food (potato skins and chicken salad) were decent, but didn't really feel like they lived up to the price.
- We were seated at an uncomfortable corner of the bar, despite there being plenty of available space.
- There was a big puddle under our bar stools (presumably a spilled drink as it definitely wasn't raining) and when we asked for it to be mopped up, they only did part of it. Unfortunately, I accidentally dropped my mask in there and my backpack got wet!
- We were seated right by the server stand and ended up having to listen to 3-4 servers and staff chat/complain for the whole meal. I absolutely don't begrudge staff chatting to each other, but it was quite loud and felt a little frustrating given service was slow and not particularly attentive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter