What Do You Make For Your Vacation?

I have personalized luggage tags, vacation document envelopes, journal pages/covers and many other things in my photobucket (link below). Please feel free to use whatever you like or to request things you need personalized or altered.
Hugs
Joanne

I can't tell you how excited I am about all of this! I've already gone through almost an entire color cartridge on t-shirt tranfers (the Bronco Mickey was SOO awesome, my family is a die hard Denver Bronco family) and treat tags, mousekeeping envelopes, invitations...WOOHOO! So flippin excited! You are all SO awesome!!! I'll have to take pics of all my goodies to show you all. Thanks so much for everything!

Nicole

Hello,

Well we just got back from a 7 night Disney Cruise and WE LOVED IT!!!! I got a call the other night from my Dad and Step Mom that they wanted to take a BIG family vacation to DISNEY WORLD!!! How is a girl to refuse that offer??? So being the OCD planner that I am I told everyone that I would handle all the major details... We are planning from May Th 2010 to June Th or Th 2010 so 10 days in total!!!! I just wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful ideas that you have posted. I am going to put together my planning journal tonight and I will share with you all what it looks like. Man I have a long road ahead I thought planning a cruise was hard BUT Disney seams so much more complicated!!!!!

Happy Planning!

If my friends and family could see your stuff Dolly they would see I am not that crazy! I make shirts, I have a folder with a check list off down to the housekeeping tips and tips for dining. I have one of those 4 dollar rubber maid tubs where I have sunscreen, those new 3in1 laundry things by purex (haven't used them yet any feed back would be great) and all those other little things in it. All of my money is geting filed in envolopes and into a coupon holder. We are on a strict budget and putting 5 dollars up after going to walmart into bellservice envlope, ect. is how I save for the trip! I homeschool so journals are a must and our mickey bucket to collect loose change gets rolled and kept for smoosh pennies and quarters for laundry!

I kinda hate that dining is now 90 instead of 180 days because I love to plan ahead!

Last night I was up till4am reading dis boards and now it's 11:20pm and got to be up to drive husband to work and take son to swim practice. I guess I am hooked also! I got my D23 membership for my birthday last week! I can't wait to get it in the mail!

If my friends and family could see your stuff Dolly they would see I am not that crazy! I make shirts, I have a folder with a check list off down to the housekeeping tips and tips for dining. I have one of those 4 dollar rubber maid tubs where I have sunscreen, those new 3in1 laundry things by purex (haven't used them yet any feed back would be great) and all those other little things in it. All of my money is geting filed in envolopes and into a coupon holder. We are on a strict budget and putting 5 dollars up after going to walmart into bellservice envlope, ect. is how I save for the trip! I homeschool so journals are a must and our mickey bucket to collect loose change gets rolled and kept for smoosh pennies and quarters for laundry!

I kinda hate that dining is now 90 instead of 180 days because I love to plan ahead!

Last night I was up till4am reading dis boards and now it's 11:20pm and got to be up to drive husband to work and take son to swim practice. I guess I am hooked also! I got my D23 membership for my birthday last week! I can't wait to get it in the mail!

I'm up way too late as well and I have to help run Vacation Bible School in the morning, but had to ask...what is a D23 membership?

It is the official disney fan club. If your join this year you would be a charter member. Go to disneystore.com and put in D23. It is about 75.00 per year. There is a bunch of things like exclusive events ect. I know it is kinda wierd to pay to say I am a fan, but maybe some of the rumors will be true also and there might be reserved seating at shows and/or parades in my upcoming trip, and also it is kinda neat to think of being a charter member.

Bumping...there was another thread where someone was looking to find things that we make on the "Creative Boards"

The Purex 3 in ones are GREAT! i would however use them on some clothes before yo leave just to make sure nobody gets an ugly rash!:scared1:on vacation.

:sad2:dumb question, what is a charter member? Are they recognizing charter members?

Thanks and happy planning Nettii:goodvibes

The Purex 3 in ones are GREAT! i would however use them on some clothes before yo leave just to make sure nobody gets an ugly rash!:scared1:on vacation.

:sad2:dumb question, what is a charter member? Are they recognizing charter members?

Thanks and happy planning Nettii:goodvibes

If you look at thread #48...I think it will answer your charter member question...it's a new "Disney Club" that you can become a charter member of.

And a special recognition to Dolly ~ your name is fitting, you truely are a doll!!!!! I think I will be spending more money on ink cartridges than I did on tickets to MVMCP.

I just came here to try to find a list of characters we might get autographs for so I could make an autograph book. Not only did I find what I was looking for on the link you posted for Natalie, but you gave me hundreds of other ideas to do. I can imagine the looks on my children's faces when they get their daily letters/invitations of what is in store for them each day.

Thanks again for the awesome ideas and fabulous photos.

Hmmm, wonder how dh is going to feel about our upstairs hallway being decorated in Disney countdown chains?

I loooove all of the things that I found on this site to make and made my husband tell me that I spent waaaaay to much time getting ready for our Disney trip...BUT after the trip was over, he thanked me for making it so special for our family.
Sorry -- that quote didn't copy right -- it was posted by Dolly early on in this thread.

Ugh! My dh just came in the office and is highly peeved at me since I spent hours on the DisBoards yesterday and he suspects I'll be doing the same today. He just can't understand it. I hope that once our trip is over he will feel the same way as your dh.

Your disings are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! I have all your posts bookmarked!

I loooove all of the things that I found on this site to make and made my husband tell me that I spent waaaaay to much time getting ready for our Disney trip...BUT after the trip was over, he thanked me for making it so special for our family.
Sorry -- that quote didn't copy right -- it was posted by Dolly early on in this thread.

Ugh! My dh just came in the office and is highly peeved at me since I spent hours on the DisBoards yesterday and he suspects I'll be doing the same today. He just can't understand it. I hope that once our trip is over he will feel the same way as your dh.

Your disings are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! I have all your posts bookmarked!

Thanks so much for your kind words! I hope your husband is appreciative during and after the trip. You will just have to sneak time when he isn't around to get it all done. :)

OMG! I'm completely addicted to this thread! I want to run print out every design that I see. Dolly, your work is amazing, and I'm so excited to have discovered this thread!

This will be our first Disney trip & yes, my DH also thinks I'm crazy! So far I have made tie-dye mickey head shirts for all 5 of us, kellybell's name shirts for all 5 of us, taekwondo mom's mickey head shirts for all 5 of us, a BBB invite for DD, 8 pressed penny tubes & 1 laundry money tube, a planning binder that is stuffed full, lots of planning sheets & lists, I have a request in for a MNSSHP design for shirts for all 5 of us, a countdown chain we've been using since day 120, telyn's character nuggets for DD's tinkerbell school party, mousekeeping and money envelopes for our trip, I've liberated about 100 home depot mickey heads, and I'm sure there are about a million other things that I would love to do but hopefully will have time for autograph books, journals, stroller tag, backpack tags, invites for our character meals & other events, epcot passport, a few more envelopes, some travel games for kids, & some more candy wraps and boxes.

As far as purchases, I've made a run on the Dollar Tree for Disney goodies for backpacks, 3 complete Disney sets of pool inflatables, over the door shoe hanger, ponchos, toiletries, a Mickey Mouse harness for youngest DD, etc. (I already have a tote filled)

I better get busy, I only have a little over 60 days to go! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter