• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What does this "point dealie" mean?

B and B

Earning My Ears
FL, Disney,
Orlando
Boardwalk-105
pts available for
2001, Dec
200 pts.
$69
Dec.
$3.83
$13,800

What does this mean when it says 105 pts available for 2001, 200 pts Dec?

thanks,
B and B

I suggest you read the Frequently Asked Questions on this Board -usually the last Important Post before a new post is seen on the Board...

This is someone selling his/her DVC contract. He/she has borrowed 95 of the 200 points he was to receive on Dec 1, 2001. So now on Dec 1,2001 the owner of this contract will only have 105 pts for that year. The next year's 200 points are available for borrowing and each year on Dec 1 another 200 points will be available (with Dec 1, 2041 being the last dispensation of points for DVC).
Hope this helps...

Paul

This is a December Use year, that's when the points are renewed every year. And the price is $69 per point or $13800 plus closing and possibly reimbursed maint fees with a likely out of pocket total of around $15K. A little high in my book even for someone who has made up their minds to buy BW. I'd also want to make sure the 105 points had been banked to next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter