What East Coast State do You Live In.... Or Other.

Starting from Forida up (on the coast) ... What state do you live in.

• Florida

• Georgia

• South Carolina

• North Carolina

• Virginia

• Maryland

• Delaware

• New Jersey

• Rhode Island

• New York

• Connecticut

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted other as I am currently in MA, but next week I will be living in SC (the movers are here as I type this ;))

Pennsylvania...kind of a big state to miss dont you think?

Holy S... How did I miss PA.... I'm like an hour from PA.... Any poll I do... I somehow screw it up... sorry.

Okay... just did a little research... I was tagging states that had coastal water connections... but I didn't spell that out... sorry.

Guess I should be grateful CT made the poll, but what about the rest of New England? We have a lot of Colonial pride here and that's not all coming from the Commonwealth of MA. RI, NH, ME are all coastal, and I'm sure there are DVCers in VT too:lmao:

I understand there weren't enough options, but maybe New England should be lumped together.

NCer here...Tarheel born and Tarheel bred, and when I die I will be a Tarheel dead;) (Borrowed from a UNC fight song) Im really a NC State Wolfpacker at heart

LOL! This thread is reminding me why I didn't like living "out east" when we lived in NY. East coast folks seem to think the rest of the country doesn't exist, or is just "fly over land". That's why I high tailed it back to "God's country".

LOL! This thread is reminding me why I didn't like living "out east" when we lived in NY. East coast folks seem to think the rest of the country doesn't exist, or is just "fly over land". That's why I high tailed it back to "God's country".

What.......other....part.........of.....the.....country?;)
Chris

East coast folks seem to think the rest of the country doesn't exist, or is just "fly over land". That's why I high tailed it back to "God's country".

We did come first and were here alone for a long while. Just like kids, its hard for a one-time "only child" to share things with our new, younger siblings :)

Seriously, I think its nothing more than a limitation of the software, not to intentionally leave anyone out. I would have expected more South Carolinians in the poll so far but it looks like we are in the minority.

for Diane: I was actually born in MN, graduated from a Mpls suburban school, graduated from St. Olaf, but have been here in New England since I was 20. I love MN in the 3 summer months, except for the "state bird -- mosquito" but just can't take those subzero prairie winters.

Our dream would be to retire for 6 months in the Carolinas and 6 months in New Hampshire.

Long Island, NY here. I notice a lot of fellow Long Islanders on the boards. I might have to start the unofffical LI rollcall thread.
Chris

DISNEY FIX - I think a Long Island, NY - Roll Call would be a great idea.

Franklin Square, NY - checking in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter