What else to do within driving distance to the Mouses house?

Feistygirl916

Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way
Hey all -

This will be our first time with a rental car :cool1: and I am wondering what else there might be to do besides Disney... Now, I am not talking about something that will take the whole day, because we are HUGE Disney fans :) but something that might be cool to see. It's just me and 6 year old daughter from rainy and cold Oregon! :rotfl2:

This may sound cheesy, but I think I want to take her to In and Out Burger!!! We don't have those here, and she loves burgers... so what else is there to see or do?

In and Out has great burgers..you could run up to Hollywood..over tyo Knotts for the Chicken or the water park.

Jack

Yeah I was poking around for a day to do stuff to break up our 5 day pass and after some looking decided on the Forest Lawn cemetery where Walt is buried and Griffith observatory--which is free and by all accounts worth it. http://www.griffithobs.org/We've done Hollywood and I was looking for cheap or free things to do. I was hoping to go to a taping of 2 1/2 men but found out they are taping the day before we are there and the day after. I am trying to not take this personally...;)
Maybe the next trip we will add La Brea tar pits and the holocaust museum to the agenda, but the Forest Lawn cemetery really has intrigued me. http://www.seeing-stars.com/Imagepages/WaltDisneyGravePhoto.shtml

I think the Discovery Science Center in nearby Santa Ana would be fun for a DD6. Also the Mainplace Mall just north of the DSC has a good food court if you're wondering where to eat while you're out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter