What have you spent your SR on?

kimntrent

Mouseketeer
I know there are a ton of you on here. So what have you spent your SR Rewards on?

For me I got busy the start of this year. I have earned almost 500.00 and besides 150.00 of it going to Port Orleans Riverside for 2 nights hotel stay the rest is going to food and other fun things at WDW tomorrow?

Kim

I just got $75 in disney GC that i will be spending at WDW in only 15 Days i know i will get something great and this added with my Disney Visa Rewards will go along way!!!!! BTW i did that in only 12 days!

I've used my SR money to pay down my stay at Pop this December and for MVMCP tickets. I'm working towards counter service meals and spending money now! I've also cashed out for ld phone cards and walmart.

Tricia was nice enough to add the company I buy my homeschool curriculum from (AOP), so that will be a nice credit coming soon! Plus, she put up a 12% off the order coupon also! :banana:

I have earned $530 on SR. All of that has been in Disney Gift Cards so it is going toward our December trip! :)

I have just earned $100.00 in less than two weeks and we will be using our GC to go to Disneyland in November. I love SR thanks!:dance3:

I'm paying for my MNSSHP ticket and my DIS meet dinner at the LTT.
I surprisingly close to cashing out again so I have to decide between souvies or Mickey bars. :mickeybar

I cashed out $25 and spent it on our Disney Cruise in October. I have $100 waiting for the next Disney cashout - it will be saved for our CSR trip in April!

I only lurk on the SR board, but I post here!

Yea, Tricia! :cool1:

How many people are in your family? 500 for us is 5 days worth of food. That is with 2 sit downs each day. Nice! I really do love this place.

With the over $1,100 I have earned on SR since last year, we have spent our SR earning so 3 different trips to WDW. It paid for 1/2 of our dining plan in December. I was able to pay for 3 nights at Pop in May for my son's 7th birthday and I paid for most of of our free dining trip this Sept with the rest.

I :love: Sunshine Rewards!!!!!

I ended up using my Hard earned SR money on Mine and My hubbys Halloween Costumes, Donald and Daisy Duck, On Purchasing my whole little families DisneyLand Annual Pass for 2007-2008, and Also I've been able to make Ressies at Disneyland Hotel in Sept for My DD's 3rd b-day. I am So excited. This is my 1st year being a stay at home, and I really dont think I could have done it without all of my SR friends/ family, and Tricia what can I say?? SHe Rocks!!! :wizard: She's like this little Magic person speading TONS of Pixie DUSt!:wizard: hehe.... I love it!!!!

Veronica

I've earned $397.00 on SR since April!! Thank to you guys here on the DIS that helped me find this little gem of a website.

The gift cards I've gotten are going to help me pay for my trip to Disney in January.

I have cashed out over $200 in Disney cards as well as other food and gasoline gift cards - all to take on our trip in September. It's so nice to have so many things taken care of for free!!! I love shopping online and it's so nice to get some of the money back in rewards just for going through SR! It's my favorite site (yes, even over the DIS, now that the forum is such a fun place as well!!!!!) :sunny:

I'm working on food for my Dec trip, and my MVMCP tickets. Woohoo!

I've earned $500 this time around that is just waiting for our trip 9/30!! That will take care of MNSSHP and Chef Mickey's for sure! Plus souivies and dining! It's awesome to know we have this as spending money for the trip!:cool1:

With the money I've earned since joining in March, I've used $225 to pay down my Disney vacation package in September, $50 to get gift cards for Toys R Us and KFC for our family day out, and then I'm going to use another $75 to cash out for Disney gift cards for souvenirs on our trip. :cool1:

It really helped me that I was able to get money back on SR by buying the Disney gift cards through that shopping site to pay off my vacation. It was money I was going to spend anyway!! :thumbsup2

Last cash out I cashed out $200 for disney gc's to pay for my deposit on next years trip! I can't wait. We are booking it this weekend and I'm all giddy about it. I can't wait until tomorrow when its officially the weekend!!!!

I have earned around $160 since 07/08/07 :cool1: I am cashing it all out for disney gift cards for my cruise next month. :banana: Then when I get back I am working on AP's!!!!

I've earned $100 this summer going to Disney GC's for our Dec. trip. Looks we are all spending our rewards on Disney - as it should be!

I cash out for the Disney gift cards every time that they run the special cash outs for as much as possible. All going towards our December trip!! :)

I spent $33 of the $200 in Disney GCs on a bathing suit from disneyshopping.

And yesterday I cashed out for a supercertificate, which i redeemed for shoebuy, to get DH a new pair of Tevas.

We might use some of the rest of the Disney GC to pay on our Disneyland reservation tomorrow, or maybe not, not sure.

I'm working on another 2.15 so I can get another $50 Disney GC, so even if we use what we have to pay on our package, we can still have a card to take to the parks with us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter