What is an Entertainment Rate?

Hi,

The Entertainment Rate is available to anyone who has an "Entertainment Card" that comes with an entertainment book. These books are available at http://www.entertainment.com/index.cfm?dom=www.entertainmentbook.com

You can buy the one in the Orlando area to take advantage of the coupons while you are on vacation or you can buy one for your hometown, if they are available. You don't need the Orlando book to take advantage of the hotel discounts, just the card from any book.

Also, you can call and check on rates before you buy the book to make sure they are available for your dates.

Hope that helps!

The ent rate is a rate you can get by owning the entertainment book. Each book is loaded with coupons for a particular city. It comes with a card that you would show upon check in. Coupon books and the corresponding card are good until November 1. All you need to do to get the rate is call universal direct at 1-800 BEASTAR and ask if they have ent rate available for your dates. If they don't you can keep trying. I have heard they won't release next spring ent rates until maybe august. If they have the rates, you can then order the book at www.entertainment.com. They ship to your home. They cost around $20-$25. If your city does not have one, order Orlando's book. You more than make up in the cost of the room. You do not need to have the book and card to make the reservation.

Hi,

I am new to this ER thing as well, however I kept reading about it on the boards. Called Universal Saturday, got a dlx room at PBR for 160 per night in July. Wow, can you say "CHARGE IT"!!!!!

Very excited this is a better rate then what I had at HRH. Know I have to order the card.. lol I suggest you check it out..

It's funny, because I bought one of those books because my daughter was selling them for school. Usually, the travel deals never pan out. I was so surprised, however, when I called and got the HRH pool view for $135/night. My $25 investment in the book paid off!

If I wanted to book a room for next March is the Entertainment Card still valid for then or will it of expired, as I heard it was from November-November??

Thanks!

Does anyone know how far in advance the entertainment rate is offered? We're going next August and plan on buying the book, but don't know how to ensure we will get the rate. Can we book a room, and change the rate when the entertainment rate comes out?

Thanks!:D

Does anyone know how far in advance the entertainment rate is offered? We're going next August and plan on buying the book, but don't know how to ensure we will get the rate. Can we book a room, and change the rate when the entertainment rate comes out?

You can book a room now and check back often for the ER. It is easily changed. Last year rates came out in early September for 2003. If a certain time frame is not released right away, keep checking it depends on hotel occupancy as to what gets released and when. It has happened that my dates were not available when I first checked and just about a month before they did make some ER's available. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter