What is DVC thinking raising the price?

And as for supply and demand....

The contract that I was selling was SSR and completely stripped. I thought, "shoot I wouldn't have borrowed if I had known I would ever be putting it on the market".

But no worries. It was good for me in the end. I had a buyer within hmmm a week and Disney ROFRed and bought it back. I was very surprised.

Maybe some of those contracts that are sitting are quite large?

Thats right! Some of those people may be selling their BCV or SSR points for Animal Kingdom points -- the number of extra years can make a really big difference!

And mine was even the opposite....

I lost years on the contract. SSR to BWV. But happy despite that.

Ouch! -- I bet someday we will change "homes" too, or (AHH!) add-on!!! We still love every place we've visited and hope to get to HH of VB sooner than later!

As far as your ROFR sale, I guess if Disney can buy your points back for less than what they are currently selling them for, it makes sense for them to buy them back! :)

Maybe in my next life I can come back as a DVC "guide" -- I think I would love that job!

Lisa, I'm with you. I sold 100 SSR pts to acquire 180 BCV pts, but I still have a 300 pt master contract at SSR and will retain that. Matt: :yay:

we sold 2 ssr contracts to buy 2 vakl
contracts. both were stripped and sold
within a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter