What is going to happen to the Castle Suite?

JessicaFaye508

DIS Veteran
I was wondering what was going to happen to the castle suite after the YOMD ends. Are they going to rent it out for a high price? I just don't even have any idea.

Have you guys heard anything?

Rumor has it that the Make a Wish foundation will be using it for their program which I think is a wonderful idea.

It has not yet been decided what the suite will be used for. However it will maintain it's "priceless" status and will not be sold.

They are talking about this part of yoamd continuing for another 2 years....

They are talking about this part of yoamd continuing for another 2 years....

I hope it continues,
but makea wish is a great idea, who would deceide who gets the suite, there are so many deserving children!:grouphug:

I've been wondering the exact same thing for a while. I really hope the YOMD continues (I would like another chance at winning princess: ), but if it doesn't, I hope it is used for charity.

I hope they use it for the Make A Wish Foundation. I know that most of the kids involed in this program want to go to Disney World. I think this would be the best for Cinderella's Castle Suite.

I hope it continues as well. It gives me a good reason to drag myself out of bed at 6AM to get ready and hit the park early!

I LOVE the MAW idea. Can you imagine how wonderful that would be for that child??

maybe they could do both! On the days that a MAW child is no using it they could award it in a park. :goodvibes

I hope they use it for the Make A Wish Foundation. I know that most of the kids involed in this program want to go to Disney World. I think this would be the best for Cinderella's Castle Suite.
They would still have to have some sort of contest to award it. On any given day, Give Kids the World is busting at the seams and I'm sure the majority of the kids there would choose the castle if it were an option. There's no way they could accommodate everyone who would wish for it.

Hi all,
I talked with a CM the other day whose spouse is directly related to handling the suite. This CM said that they are considering still using it as a prize, for what I don't know and was told that info couldn't be discussed. So perhaps it is a prize for the Make a Wish or maybe it will just be the luck of where you are at a certain time. Until details are formally released, I guess we can all have fun speculating together, huh?

I like the make a wish idea, and not to sound mean or anything, but I kind of want to stay in the castle myself.. :confused3

I hope it's just a very long continuous give away

I sort of hope it will continue being a prize. It makes every day exciting thinking "Maybe I'll win today :goodvibes !).

I love the Make A Wish idea but also hope they continue to give it out as a prize, gives hope for the rest of us!!! :lovestruc

I think I read somewhere that the 09 theme will revolve around Celebrations...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter