What is going to happen to the Castle Suite?

I just hope that love_mickey is Exactly right on The Cinderella Castle Suite Privilege goes to Make A Wish.

Here we are talking about a Cinderella's Castle Suite Prize, and When I See and Hear This News about The Little Girl Dying and ALL She wanted was the Chance to see The Last Disney Movie that she gets to live to see, and She Got to see it. If Memory Serves Me Right, I Think that I saw that Story On My Local News.
If You just Give A Make A Wish Child, Or ANY CHILD A Disney Vacation and FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY to top it off, They are not thinking about A Night in Cinderella's Castle. They are Happy just to to Be at a Disney Park and HAVING A MAGICAL MOMENT WITH CINDERELLA.
If this is not THE BEST EXAMPLE of THE TRUE DISNEY SPIRIT, I DON`T KNOW WHAT IS.

As A Hardcore Disney Fan, I wish that There was a way that love_mickey's latest post about how Make A Wish Should Have The Cinderella Castle Suite could become a sticky post here, Because I look at The Hard times that We Are in, and These kind of Stories Inspire me to Be Grateful for the Magic that I Have. I am Grateful that I will be turning 31 Next Week at My Eastern Heaven On Earth .... Walt Disney World.

That's Right, I Feel like One of The Lucky People able to Celebrate His Birthday at Walt Disney World.

love_mickey's Post Reminds me of Why I just LOVE DISNEY NO MATTER WHAT AGE I AM. It just reminds me of Why it is Kind to Enjoy Life Inside and Outside of The Disney Parks, With OR Without The Cinderella Castle Suite.

I just Plain LOVE DISNEY !!!!

~ Dwight

Make a wish should have it.. No one deserves it more then them they make so many children happy..I was there when they was having a birthday party for someone in make a wish.Its sad but its a great thing because they can make a child very happy.. A few months ago there was a little girl who has seen every disney film ever made. Her wish was to see there last movie UP before it was even out they made her a dvd of it and sent it to her. She told her mom she could die happy now because she got to see it.I think it was the next day she passed away i read it in the news it was great.

Actually You know What love_mickey?,

I liked Your Post SOOO Much About How You would like to see Make A Wish Have The Cinderella Castle Suite Prize Offering Privileges, That I wish that Your Post could be made into A Sticky Post for this thread .
This is REALLY THE BEST STATEMENT THAT I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS THREAD !!! :hug:

~ Dwight

Currently the Castle Suite is available only for VIP use as determined by Disney. Since it's most recent renovationthis spring, Disney is offering the suite to winners of a contest of Annual Passholders who register. I have heard that several charities such as Make a Wish and others will also be using the suite for "Special Wishes"

Disney will not "rent" out the space. However, I have heard that for special VIP's (movie stars, performers big names etc.,) they may be allowed to stay the night there while at the park.

I have also heard from several cast members that guest relations may still allow tours of the suite. The procedure was this:

You must show your annual passholder ID to guest relations in the morning and ask if they will be allowing a walk through of the suite that day. If yes and If you are allowed in the tour is given between 2pm and 4 pm. This is a totally unscripted tour and totally BY CHANCE only for annual passholders. Some days you get in some days you do not. As of May 2009 this was still the procedure.

I wish I was a VIP to stay in there!!!!

sounds good to me

Hello Everyone !!!!,

I have a Bit of News about The Cinderella Castle Suite that I have just found FRESH and HOT OFF THE WIRE HERE.

I have just found a contest that is OPENED To EVERYONE that involves
A One Night Stay in The Cinderella Castle Suite As A Prize,
It is The Disney Family Movies Royal Fantasy Sweepstakes.
Please Hurry and Enter, Or Register. This Sweepstakes is Only Open for Entry
NOW Through Monday February 8th, 2010 !!!!
Click Here To Enter, and For More Info about This Sweepstakes:
http://www.dadt.com/dfm/offersandsweeps.html ,
OR Please Let me Know if this Link does not work.

Thank you for Your Time in Reading My Post.
~ Dwight

Thanks! I entered today.:goodvibes

Ladies and Gentlemen !!!,

The News Coming from My Research Has sort of Quickened Up at a VERY Rapid Pace Last Week,
There is ANOTHER Contest That Has The Cinderella Castle As A Prize in it That is Open to Everyone, and This Sweepstakes is much like The Magical Celebrations Sweepstakes that Disney Held Last Year where for Everyday You Enter That Month, You win That Day's " Digital Prize ".
But The Grand Prize Is A Night in The Cinderella Castlle Suite.
It is called The Celebrate You Sweepstakes.
Please Enter This Sweepstakes Before Sunday January 31st.
Click Here, Or, Log On To:
http://disney.go.com/partners/celebrateyou/index.html
.. And Please Let me know if The Link That I have Posted On This Post does Or Does not work.

Thank you for Your Time and Attention !,
~ Dwight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter