What is happening to placeholder discounts if your cruise is canceled?

I sent a mail to Disney yesterday about the difference of treatment between a cancellation on a cruise taken with a placehoder and one IGT/OGT/VGT with a placeholder separately. A manager phone me back today. It was not always easy for me to discuss with him as I'm not so fluent in English. I'm not sure he totaly understoodd my explanation. I just hope they will take their decisions with more equity for their future measures because we talked of course only about the past cancellations.
But he gave me the infomation that the validity of the current placeholders will be extended until December which is already better than nothing.

It is a 10% discount, and you can apply it to your new cruise if your cruise was cancelled. You can also use it in conjunction with the 125% credit that Disney is offering for cancelled cruises. Concierge may be different, but it just worked for our cancelled verandah cabins on an upcoming May cruise.
I couldnt use my 10% with the 125%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter