what is in apts for cps?

PhillyDisnynut

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there are TV's in the apts? I know they say they have cable , but is there a tv, or do you have to bring you own?

Thanks!!
Where are you living at? what type of job did you get?
Do you like it?
Is there a place to do work if you take a class, in your apt?

There are no tv's, and as far as I knew, if you wanted cable you had to pay extra. Chances are a roommate will bring one. If not- all of your roommates can pitch in and buy one together. I do recommend bringing a stereo or boom box.

You get basic furniture and dishes, that's about it. We didn't even have hangers! They also give you bedding, but it's awful. I bought my own - you are there for 6 months!

Cable and internet comes with the apartment. I just brought a router and a tv for the apartment, and we were all set! Like someone else mentioned, bring your own sheets, towels, ect. The ones they have are gross. If I can think of anything else, I'll be back later.

When you move in you're gonna have the basic essentials for a living space. Stuff like furniture (a couch, a chair, stools, coffee table, end table, etc) , silverware and cooking supplies (forks, spoons, plates, bowls, glasses, etc) , and then your bedroom sets of course. As far as all of your personal things to survive you get nothing. You'll need to shop for sheets, televisions, computers, stuff for your bathroom, and other items. Disney tries hard to just give you guys the basics so that you don't have to worry about getting things that you won't need when the program ends. They don't expect college kids to buy furniture and silverware that they won't really need when they go home. But, all CPs inevitably go super shopping when they first get here so that they have everything they'll need (to at least get started). :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter