What is the best ticket for 9 days???

eeyorepatty

Earning My Ears
We are going for 9 days in March ( 1- 9 ) and I am having a hard time deciding on the best way for tickets. The All Inclusive includes waterparks (who knows if the weather will be nice enough) and Disney Quest (a must for boys age 7 and 10). Or do we do the annual pass and pay seperate for DQ or do I do a Park Hopper??????? Since the Disney Club rates are not out for the Magic (Inclusive ) Pass I do not know prices, can anyone shed some light on my delemia?

If you're planning to return in less than a year, an annual pass is hard to beat.
(Whether normal or Premium depends on how much time you plan to spend in water parks +DQ)

If not, the best bargain might be to get 7-day hopper plus passes. You may not want to spend more than 7 days in the theme parks. There are lots of other things you can do for the other two days, incl water parks, downtown disney, etc., or just hang around the resort and relax. If you end up spending all nine days in theme parks, you can either pay regular admission for the other two days (still cheaper than 4-day hopper plus 5-day hopper), or buy a new pass and start in on it; a good investment as rates can only go up next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter