What is the likelihood of getting my wait list?

ryansgirl96

Mouseketeer
So I have 2 nights out of three booked for a studio theme park at BLT.. one is a Monday and one on a Wednesday the week of Thanksgiving. Of course I wait listed that Tuesday. All the other studios or 1 bedrooms had no availability except a 1 bedroom theme park view that i did go agead and book just so i know I had all three nights. It would be nice to have to change rooms 2 nights in a row, lol!
Do they ever downgrade a reservation? Let me stay in the studio even though my reservation for that one night is a 1 br theme park?

So I have 2 nights out of three booked for a studio theme park at BLT.. one is a Monday and one on a Wednesday the week of Thanksgiving. Of course I wait listed that Tuesday. All the other studios or 1 bedrooms had no availability except a 1 bedroom theme park view that i did go agead and book just so i know I had all three nights. It would be nice to have to change rooms 2 nights in a row, lol!
That's odd. I wonder if someone reserved that studio anticipating a MVMCP - if so, they are likely to cancel it. Based on the November hours, 11/26 is not going to be a party night. I can't think of any other reason for someone to reserve just that night, but obviously, someone has one, LOL. Anyway, since it's just that one night mid-week, I think you have a pretty good shot at having it come through.

Do they ever downgrade a reservation? Let me stay in the studio even though my reservation for that one night is a 1 br theme park?
That's not at all likely. Sorry. But you can ask at check-in. They might be able to help you. However, you will end up with the excess points in holding (if you get the back at all), so it may not be worth it to you.

That's odd. I wonder if someone reserved that studio anticipating a MVMCP - if so, they are likely to cancel it. Based on the November hours, 11/26 is not going to be a party night. I can't think of any other reason for someone to reserve just that night, but obviously, someone has one, LOL. Anyway, since it's just that one night mid-week, I think you have a pretty good shot at having it come through.

That's not at all likely. Sorry. But you can ask at check-in. They might be able to help you. However, you will end up with the excess points in holding (if you get the back at all), so it may not be worth it to you.

I'm sure the reservation is not for the same studio room on Monday and Wednesday with somone else in that room just for tuesday. The OP simply has a reservation for 2 non consecutive nights

I'm sure the reservation is not for the same studio room on Monday and Wednesday with somone else in that room just for tuesday. The OP simply has a reservation for 2 non consecutive nights

Yes that's true... I honestly wouldn't mind if I lost the points. Should I go ahead and link these two nights or just wait you think?

Yes that's true... I honestly wouldn't mind if I lost the points. Should I go ahead and link these two nights or just wait you think?

If they are not consecutive, you couldn't link them. If your waitlist comes through, then, link the three reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter