What is the most mportant thing you have FORGOTTEN?

We too forgot an entire suitcase. It held my husband's clothes! We were driving from Indiana to DW and didn't even notice until we stopped south of Atlanta! The next day we had to stop at one of the outlet malls and buy him everything from underwear to shirts.

"This is going to sound stupid... but... coming from a CM, its unfortunate, but the most commonly forgot item is "Common Sense." I kid you not... :-\ So please folks... make sure ya pack some!

Chip 'n Dale Express

I laughed so hard that milk nearly came out of my nose. I hope I get you if we use the WDW transportation but we normally just use a car.

MandaMom

I have very fair skin and instead of getting a tan, I burn. By my second day there in March, my skin had a red tint almost like a lobster. I did end up buying some sunscreen in the gift shop of my hotel after my first "red" day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter