What is the ONE thing you most liked about you're last stay?

DisDaydreamer

I have this DIS-ease
Sooo many threads about a particular resort... Just divulge what was the best thing about your last stay.... wherever it was (DVC that is).

For me... it was at VB when tropical storm Ernesto came through.... the waves the day before were awsome!

My Detroit Pistons coming back from 19 points behind and beating the Bulls :thumbsup2

That and our first stays at VWL and BWV's :)

Not really DVC-related, but we got to ride in the front of the monorail for the first time ever and it was soooo cool! The view from up front is amazing, especially coming into Epcot and seeing SE looming in front of us. Wow!

Just divulge what was the best thing about your last stay....
Ours was spending two days at OKW after a busy conference week at BWV. Those two days were sooooooo relaxing! We rode the water bikes, we walked all around the resort grounds, we sipped cool drinks ... we remembered to breathe.

Dinner out on the deck at The Turf Club. Some of the best food we've had a WDW for a long time. :thumbsup2

I think I'd have to say the peppermint pedicure at the Spa at SSR.

Paying $30 to move from a studio at VB to a wonderful ocean view inn room.

Worth every penny and then some.

Last DVC trip was HHI and I'd say I liked the recreation activities and CMs the most.

Last WDW DVC was VWL and I liked the ferry boat!!

Last DVC trip was to VWL. It was a very short stay, tagged onto a very wet and windy, but sweet, VB vacation.

The best thing was the wildlife we saw on our bike ride to FW from VWL. The next best thing was that we enjoyed the DVD player in the studio. We watched both of the P of C movies again, and so, we're ready to see this next one.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just returned from SSR Tues night.....

Best part was my awesome 1BR....niiiice...

And being able to walk to DTD to catch any bus to any resort...

We totally relaxed only 3 days at the parks.
Kerri

Stayed at SSR, Grandstand early this month, first floor, golf course view, Cirque de Soleil in the distance.
It was unbelievably relaxing just to sit outside every morning having breakfast. Sometimes we'd see groundskeepers, sometimes early golfers, sometimes early boats traveling on the canal to/from OKW/DTD. And sometimes, only the various birds that were there. :goodvibes
That's the location we'd want on any future trips to SSR; it felt secluded and yet was probably the most convenient we've ever stayed in at SSR. A gem! :thumbsup2

Our last DVC trip was to SSR. Our most memorable aspect was the look on my daughter's face when we took her in the pool at High Rock Springs. She had just turned 1 and was clearly loving every second of this new experience!

We just got back from BCV and I think the location was the best thing. The early morning walks to Epcot of the Studios were so peaceful and relaxing. Usually there were only a few joggers on the path and maybe a passing boat or 2.

Our last trip was VWL at Christmas. The decorations made a great resort even better. :thumbsup2

The best part of our trip was finally getting my DH on Spash Mountain! LOL, we have tried to get him on it ever since it opened! It took some co-workers being on this trip to get him on it!

Not really DVC-related, but we got to ride in the front of the monorail for the first time ever and it was soooo cool! The view from up front is amazing, especially coming into Epcot and seeing SE looming in front of us. Wow!

We did that too for the first time. It was great.

The ducks at the Boardwalk......

Every time we see them, we know we're home :)

Our last DVC trip was to SSR. Our most memorable aspect was the look on my daughter's face when we took her in the pool at High Rock Springs. She had just turned 1 and was clearly loving every second of this new experience!
This is precious! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter