What is your date and rate? 2003

Originally posted by MLindaG
I'm planning on going August 2004. Is it better to book my room now - they say entertainment rates aren't out yet.......or wait for the rates to be out.......and try to change the rate later. Will they do that???

They only have so many rooms available at Ent rate so even if you have a ressie and you wait to long and the ent rates are all taken for your stay you will still be paying rack rates.
I would just keep a close eye on the boards to see when they start taking ressies for that time. You can also try calling as soon as the Ent books for 2004 come out.

We got the club level room w/ pool view for 2 nights (Labor day weekend) for 230 per night.. Is this good?

We used the fan club card.

Thanks in advance.

PS - we did this last year and had a blast! After readind just some of the posts I am now worried that I am paying to much.

We are staying at the PBH for 5 nights (12/26/03 thru 12/31/03) I got a garden view room for $189.00 per night. :smooth:

We got the club level room w/ pool view for 2 nights (Labor day weekend) for 230 per night.. Is this good?

I would be satisfied with that rate for a holiday weekend.

Can anyone tell me how to get a great rate for Columbus day weekend (Oct. 10-13). Probably the Royal Pacific would have the lowest rate? We just returned from the HRH and want to try something different. I hoping to find some great rates and convince DH to take a weekend without the kids! I think Hotel Kingdom is showing $179, which I didn't think was that great. How about fan club? Entertainment rate? Thanks for any help!

Thats the weekend we are staying at HRH. I have ressies for Oct 10, 11 and 12 at $160 for a deluxe room at HRH--entertainment rate. You could get a standard there for $125 or standard atRPR for $110 if they still have some available. I would call today. Even if you dont have your entertainment bok now, you could order it and it will arrive before your trip. They had some 2003 on clearance for $10 plus shipping, those would still be valid during your dates.

OK, I know I have seen this somewhere, but does someone have a link to buy the entertainment books?

So, do I buy the one for my state, or for Orlando? Sorry for my ingnorance, I know I have seen all this before. I just don't want to buy the wrong book!

You should be able to get the rate with any of the books. They all have a section in the back of 50% off hotels. I have the one for the Houston area but many others use the ones from their cities.

I got 2 rooms at the RPH Nov 5-11 (Veteran's Day Weekend) $110/night ent card. All the discounted rooms at the HRH were taken.

We just returned from HRH and want to go back August 2004, when should I book it. Hopefully with entertainment rate or fan club rate?

Are these discounted rate books available to people from overseas (i.e. ME)?

Originally posted by pigby
Are these discounted rate books available to people from overseas (i.e. ME)?

I would check the website which is posted above. You may have to pay extra shipping, but I don't see why you couldn't order it.

RATS! DH and I finally decided last night that we are done with the rate game at WDW and decided to call USO. To my dismay trhey have no GV rooms left and discounts aren't available until middle of Sept. I wanted to get this vaation planned so I could buy air fare. Any words of wisdom? What kind of rates will I be looking at?

TIA!

10/21-10/23 RPR Water View $125 per night entertainment rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter