What is your favorite Childrens PBS show?

What is your favorite PBS childrens show?

• Sesame Street

• Mister Rogers

• Book based--Clifford, Berenstain Bears

• Newer shows-Cyberchase, Libertys Kids

• Zoom (older/ or newer)

• What PBS?

Results are only viewable after voting.
my kids loved Sesame Street, Lambchop and Barney when they were little. they still occasionally watch Arthur.

Lambchop's PlayAlong! I forgot about that one.... my dd (13) loved that show! ......sigh.... brings back memories of when she was little.

While growing Up i watched Sesame street and Mister rogers (had all the records from these shows), then when Electric Company came I watched that then.
As i got older and Zoom was made i faithfully watched that too. My parents got for Christmas the different books that were based on Zoom!

I still remember the episode when they explained to big Bird that Mr Hooper had died!!

Who remembers Bernadette's arm thing?when she would cross her arms etc

I used to love the string game!

sue Z--

When I was 12, I had a crush on Bernadette! She was so cute, and her arm trick was delightful.:)

I read that she grew up to be a member of the Tanglewood Festival Chorus.

DD 5, really likes Cyberchase followed by the new Berenstein Bears and Seven Little Monsters.

And the baby will turn and look at the tv when DD is watching the Wiggles. I think the music appeals to him. He gets all excited and giggles.
:)

My kids love Zaboomafoo, Cyberchase, uh...........lets just say that if I let em they would park their batooties on the couch and veg in front of PBS or Noggin!:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter