• Cindy's

• Crystal Palace

• Liberty Tree Tavern

• Plaza Restaurant

• Tony's

Results are only viewable after voting.

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
OK, I've decided we need to get some polls going. Let's start with my favourite subject - EATING! I've included full-service and buffet here.

I think my favourite is Crystal Palace, although we have only done the breakfast there. The only one we haven't done is LTT, so if it gets enough votes, I'll put it on the list for next trip!

YUM! Food is GOOD :)

Ok, I've only ever eaten at Crystal Palace (once for dinner) and LTT twice for lunch. Both were good so it's a little tough to choose!

Ummmm...LTT I think just wins it.

Personally, as food goes, I think the MK is a bit weak considering the size and popularity of the park :(

And on my 'to do' list? I think I need to try Tony's next :)

Penny :)

Deb, this is just tooooooooooo difficult! :crazy:

How can I choose? Umm, eeny meeny, miney, mo.......... I love Tony's for breakfast, LTT was really good for lunch on a freezing cold day over New Year (and we had a fantastic server), and CP does a great Character meal..........

This was hard..........

I voted for Cindy's because it was THE experience having breakfast with the Princess's. Tony's was yum for Dinner and CP was a great Character breakfast too - how could you make me choose :D

Kaylee

Really tough choice here.

I have to vote for Cindy's as we were there for Christmas Eve and it was brilliant.

Although we did have a great time at CP with the all the characters though;)

..... you'll have to try it Debbie :) Liberty Tree Tavern gets my vote - try it at lunch without the characters!

I'm feeling very sad cos I've not tried any of these.

Time for another trip I think.

Carol

Hi,

We also have'nt tried any of these either, for some reason whenever we have visited the Magic Kingdom, we have just grabbed a burger or a hotdog while on the go.
I really do fancy The Liberty Tree Tavern though, so next time we go, we'll give it a try.

GARY & HELEN

:)

Eaten at Cindy's and LTT and liked them both as much really but in the end voted for Cindys!

We had Christmas lunch here...by the window overlooking Fantasyland. It was quite funny really as it was a very wet day and it was not until we got our photos developed that we realised there were so many people in bright yellow ponchos! The service was very good and the food is nice, not too keen on their strange mixture in the mash though!

Wendy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter