• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your PS "script" when in a hurry?

S

susy

Okay, Wed we make Thanksgiving PS's. I'm trying to get Chef Mickey. Don't know how easy or hard this one will be to get.

When I say, "Chef Mickey's Dinner.. should I then say how many people (5) or the date first (nov 27). Should the time (6:30) go before the number of people? Help. It's been a LONG time.

Here's my Cindy's script:

"Cinderella's Royal Table, July 11, 4 people - anytime!"

It worked. Good luck to you. We had Thanksgiving dinner last year at Chef Mickey's and it was a great choice. I remember that I didn't get up at 7am to make the call and had no problem so that's a good sign for you.
Lisa

You might want to review above threads about priority seating changes - you may need to call this Monday August 4 for your Thanksgiving reservations.

My script for Cindy's breakfast (it worked) was: Party of four, first available. You don't need to specify Cinderella's breakfast, they know that because you have been transferred to that line. It seems rude, but no "good morning, please", etc. Nannoseconds count! And don't specify a time. While they're looking up that time, which may already be taken, another time slot you could have taken is also gone. But I don't think you need to do this for Chef Mickey's. Its popular, but not that popular. The only time you need to use my script is for Cindy's breakfast, or maybe for the princess breakfast at Akershus.

Also, for Cindy's breakfast, don't say for Aug. 12, or whatever date. They know what date you're calling for, since you can only book exactly 60 days in advance, not a 60 day window. However, the timing for PS changes Aug. 4. Read other posts here for details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter