What is your ringtone?

Mine has been It's a Small World for a long time. Before that it was Tiki Room...and I switch to the Halloween theme in October, and for the Christmas season it's Christmas Vacation by Mavis Staples (from the intro to the movie)

Notifications: the chime from Star Tours

Mom: Stewie from "Family Guy" repeating "Mom...mom...mom...mommy...mommy..."
Aunt: "What's This?" from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
Brother: Paul F. Tompkins saying "Hello Shakespeare?"
Everyone else: The theme to "Feherty"

current main ringtone: Mos Eisley Cantina band. My other sounds bits are from Star Wars, POTC movies, POTC ride (YOHO), and Super Mario 3----alll from Tracfone store.

Main ring tone is the ships horn from the Magic/Wonder. For the DW it's the phone ringer from the movie In Like Flint presidential hot line.

*groan*... :rolleyes2

I only have the standard Samsung ringtone on my phone. :sad2:

I remember in the early days of cell phones, when you could download fun ringtones basically everywhere. But today it's almost impossible to find. :badpc:

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a site or app to get ringtones, perhaps? :hyper2:

:tinker:

Game of Thrones theme tune.

Before that he's a pirate Pirates of the Caribean. I like the Game of Thrones one.

text-these aren't the droids we're looking for.

ringtones according to who is calling:

The Imperial March.
Yo Ho, Yo Ho a pirates life for me
Zip a Dee Do Dah
Pirates of the Caribbean(Movie theme)

Mine is Boo to You and I have an iPhone. I have three different versions of it. I was on touring plans forum about a year ago and found a link that someone had posted for both iPhone and android users. The site had about 75 or so Disney ringtones with many rare ones. I don't remember the exact number but there are a ton of them. I will try to find it again post it here.

Other ringtones I have depending on who calls and time of year:
I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Haunted Mansion
What's This
Trick or Treat song from a Disney Halloween cartoon a loooooooooooong time ago.

Last edited:
Currently it's the closing credits theme from Bones but before that it was Steamboat Willie. That simple whistling made a perfect ringtone.

I have "I Don't Wanna do Anything": by Bruno Mars (love him!). But I might have to look for a new (Disney) one, since I've had that one for quite awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter