• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What meal am I booking?

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
Right, head spinning. Reshuffled plans for the who-knows-how-manyieth-time and ADRs so close I can smell the food :rotfl2:

When you make ressies online, can you see if you are booking breakfast, lunch or dinner, or are you just going by the time. For example, if I book O'Hana for 11.15 am, am I booking breakfast or lunch. Does it tell you and if not, how do you know?

I wonder how long I have to be on the boards to stop posting silly questions :rolleyes1

Right, head spinning. Reshuffled plans for the who-knows-how-manyieth-time and ADRs so close I can smell the food :rotfl2:

When you make ressies online, can you see if you are booking breakfast, lunch or dinner, or are you just going by the time. For example, if I book O'Hana for 11.15 am, am I booking breakfast or lunch. Does it tell you and if not, how do you know?

I wonder how long I have to be on the boards to stop posting silly questions :rolleyes1

Ohana does not have lunch, so 11:15AM is late breakfast. Have fun.

Thanks. Anyone know about Whispering Canyon Cafe times? I have checked website menus and my UG, but info is somewhat conflicting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter