What programs do you like to use?

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
You all are doing such cool stuff, it makes me want to give it a try myself! What programs do you recommend? I have a copy of photoshop around here but it seemed kind of complicated to me. Anything out there a little more user friendly?

Thanks!

A lot of us are really happy with a program called photoimpact

watch compusa for sales on it

I was just wondering if you had tried the free trial yet and what you think? Please post review if possible! I'm in the same boat trying to decide which picture program to buy so all info is helpful! Thanks!!

I haven't tried Photoimpact -- we have photo elements that came with the computer, so we've been using that.

We've learned one very important lesson. It doesn't matter which program you have if you aren't as creative as some of the people here! I just can't seem to get the idea in my head, let alone create the t-shirt!!

So if you have problems, always post and somebody will be along to help you out. This is a great bunch of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter